Light After Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

CORONAVIRUS: All the latest LIVE updates from around the world
Message to all: Stay safe, stay well, stay at home - and stay in touch.
The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal page is: 'Edgar Cayce - The Sleeping Prophet'

FFs contact email address changed on all forums?

Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

FFs contact email address changed on all forums? Empty FFs contact email address changed on all forums?

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 19:02

(originally posted on 03 Apr 2017 01:45 pm)
Another unwelcome issue with ALL FreeForums-hosted sites at the moment: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

See progress report: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 1&t=140568
The email address used for contacting the board administrator is incorrect. It is currently set to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Freeforums is not the administrator of my board. I am. This email needs to go to me not you.

This needs to be the Contact email address from the ACP. Which you recently forced the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] into this field and prohibited administrators from changing it.

In short - Now when you receive a notification email from this forum (any FreeForums site), the email address shows as coming from 'noreply-at-freeforums.org'

instead of (in our case here) Light After Life forum .

(I have not marked this thread up as "In Progress", because I don't know whether this particular complaint is being looked into or not - or indeed whether the plan is to keep this [utterly ridiculous] change as permanent. We shall just have to wait and see ............)

Current date/time is Wed 12 Aug 2020, 15:54