Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Clocks back one hour

Candlelight.kk

Female

Clocks back one hour

Post by Candlelight.kk on Tue 18 Apr 2017, 22:23

That stupid clock back one hour time has arrived again.

I have adjusted the default time showing on the forum - putting the forum back in time, but don't forget to adjust the setting in your individual User Control Panels on the forum. If you don't do this the forum will be showing the wrong time for you once you log in here.

To have the 'right' synchronized time (for those of you who have to comply with this stupid clock-changing summer time / winter time thing - and for those of you who have to get up at some ungodly hour of the morning to traipse across the fields to bring the cows in to be milked) - here's what you need to do:

From the Menu in the blue panel top left of the forum - click on 'User Control Panel'

Click on 'Board Preferences'

'My timezone': should be set as [UTC] Western European Time, Greenwich Mean Time

Then, directly under that, make sure that you have officially said goodbye to summer by making sure 'Summertime is not in effect':

Summer time / DST is in effect: Tick the 'no' option there.

Current date/time is Fri 18 Aug 2017, 06:07