Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

+3
Misty
mac
Candlelight.kk
7 posters

In the dark with Gary Mannion (finally exposed as FRAUD)

mac

update Re: In the dark with Gary Mannion (finally exposed as FRAUD)

Post by mac Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 22:47

Well that WAS an interesting programme. I admit I only knew Mannion's name and his recently-achieved Wallacia notoriety.
    I didn't know correction: I hadn't fully appreciated or maybe not even remembered he makes a living as a healer-cum-psychic-surgeon dependent on where he's working in the world.

I did know that he presented himself as a physical medium. Wink

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 9 Nov 2018 - 22:42

mac wrote: Well that WAS an interesting programme. I admit I only knew Mannion's name and his recently-achieved Wallacia notoriety.
    I didn't know correction: I hadn't fully appreciated or maybe not even remembered he makes a living as a healer-cum-psychic-surgeon dependent on where he's working in the world.

I did know that he presented himself as a physical medium. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    mac,
    If you read in detail the full thread here - in particular the very first post from the first page (quoted below), as well as my emboldened links provided in that post, you would have a clearer picture of just how far the extent of his (Gary Mannion's) notoriety spreads. Unfortunately, both forums from where those links have been extracted are now closed, and those two links are just a fraction of the full recorded detail covering the whole sordid history of this individual and his self-professed claims of being a 'psychic surgeon' / 'indigo child'.
    Those links, salvaged via the Internet Wayback Machine, are just the tip of the iceberg.

Candlelight.kk wrote:16 Jun 2016, 23:35

Maybe now people will sit up and start to realise what some of us have known for years ...

This new site sheds a little light on some dark goings-on ...

Caught on camera!
    What really happens when you sit in the dark with Gary Mannion.
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Discussion pages here:  [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The only surprise here (for me) is just how this chancer has managed to get away with his blarney for so long.    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

These guys were on to him from the start:  [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

And the Spiritlove forum had a thread that spanned just under 2,000 posts! - (and that was back in 2007!) 

One of the salvaged links (from the Spiritlove forum) contains the following post, which I (Kitkat) wrote on 3rd October 2010:

Mind, Body & Soul Exhibition
    Olympia, London - 2nd and 3rd October 2010

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ... /index.asp

Had a very interesting day today at the MBS Exhibition, where one of the events I took in was Gary Mannion's demonstration.

Just a little re-cap - This is the same event and venue where I first saw Gary demonstrate, two years ago - and which was being filmed at the time for the BBC documentary, 'Young, Psychic & Possessed'.

This was my review at the time:
    Spoiler:
    Well, on Sunday I finally got to see for myself what all the fuss has been about.

The session was being filmed for a forthcoming BBC tv program, and I saw that Gary was being interviewed on camera just inside the door for about 5 minutes or so before the demonstration began.
    After Gary's initial introduction to the audience of about 120 people, explaining how as a trance psychic surgeon he would be channeling healing through (the biblical) Abraham. He explained that unlike John of God, who goes into deep trance, he preferred to allow the healing to be channelled solely through his hands, thus remaining fully aware so that he could explain to the audience what is happening as he goes along, and be 'present' to answer any questions. I was particularly interested in this aspect, having seen a number of trance mediums in different stages of trance, taken part in spiritual healing and trance workshops run by the most senior respected and experienced mediums, healers and teachers in the Spiritualist movement.
    Also having experienced overshadowing, transfiguration and trance stages of healing and mediumship myself, I was intrigued to see how this might manifest itself through Gary's demonstration.
    I have to say, I saw no evidence whatsoever of any spiritual healing or trance activity taking place in that room.

Gary first asked, on Abraham's (apparent) suggestion, if there was anyone in the audience suffering from allergies. A young girl went up and lay on the table. Gary suggested that allergies all stem from the pancreas. He placed his hands on her pancreas area and proceeded to knead that one spot with his hands (in what I would describe as a bread-making movement, as though kneading dough, and continued this movement for a good 20 minutes, all the time talking to us about the various conditions that people come to him with, and answering questions from the audience. He told us how he is undergoing testing with Archie Roy, Tricia Robertson and Harry Oldfield, mentioning the Faraday Cage, etc. He asked a number of times if there were any more questions. 'Do you treat neurological problems?' was one, 'arthritis?' another. To every condition that was asked of him he replied yes, we have had clients for this, that and the other. He suggested that a good cure for arthritis is to rub peanut oil into the skin, which can be bought in the shops, so long as a person is not allergic to peanuts.
    After about 15 minutes of kneading, he asked his volunteer if she felt anything. I could not hear her reply, but could see that she shook her head as if to say 'no'. He then continued with his talk, still kneading.

When finished, he started to tell her that she would not feel any effects straight away but in a few days ... she interrupted him to say that she is already undergoing a course for her allergies and hoped that this 'treatment' would not interfere with her course. His answer was that no, it would not affect her course in any way, but she would find in a few days that suddenly she would feel an effect, different from what she is experiencing at the moment.

Next, Gary suggested that there was someone in the audience who has been suffering pain in the right arm, stemming from the shoulder. A man immediately put his hand straight up (his right arm ' the painful one'). Gary asked is it the right one, it must be the right one? and is it all down the arm? He said yes, for a long time now, and it goes right down to my fingers. This man was sitting right up in the front row just inside the door. I had particularly noticed him as he had arrived with 2 other people literally just before the demonstration was about to begin.
    He sat on the edge of the table and Gary began with the same kneading motions to his upper back, again talking continuously and inviting more questions. When asked if he had felt anything, the man replied yes, I felt an energy. This energy he said had entered through his right foot and he felt it travel up the right side of his body. He felt this energy left him cleared. All the left side of his body was cleared, and he said he knew the left side was connected to the heart. Then he said he felt the energy go upwards and felt it enter the crown chakra.
    At the end of his session the man said that he actually knew beforehand that he was going to be called up - because Abraham told him. He heard Abraham say 'You will be next'. Gary didn't seem to find anything strange or unusual about this comment, simply repeated what the man had said and then asked if there were any more questions. I so wanted to ask that man a question, but someone then asked another question, can't remember what. I think Gary then said that it would take a few days, but his pain would go, something like that. To be honest, I was in a slightly bemused state at this stage, finding it a bit hard to take it all in.

I was not impressed.
    My overall feeling was that this was some kind of publicity stunt - for Gary Mannion.

Two years on ... and my thoughts on Gary Mannion have not changed. I saw no evidence today that Gary was working in trance or performing any kind of healing on the two volunteers who went up to receive "treatment". In my opinion, today's "demonstration" was as before, a public relations exercise for the various centres and workshops that have been set up in Gary's name. Inviting questions from the audience and talking all the way through, Gary made mention of some new centre which is going to be run in a similar way to the John of God healing centre in Brazil, (3 questions allowed for the entities), a waiting area .. etc (not everyone gets chosen to get through) - as he mentioned he had recently been to Brazil to see John of God and also India to see Sai Baba.

When the question (my question) was put to Gary about his visit to JoG and the 3 questions - did he get his questions answered, Gary said that he was in a privileged position because he had been personally invited there (by spiritual message) and he actually got the chance 3 or 4 times to ask questions of the entities. He didn't say what the questions were but said that some were answered, some not - but then (he said) he didn't think they wanted him there, as they apparently looked on him as a threat (his words). When asked to elaborate on that he said JoG is now getting old and might not be around much longer ... and they (not sure who the "they" were [Only admins are allowed to see this image] ) were worried that Gary posed a threat (taking over where he left off? Not really sure .. but Gary seems to be thinking along those lines anyway). So now it would seem Gary is planning on setting up a JoG type of thing here ...(?) all very strange ... I'm not really sure what to make of it all. It was all a bit mumbled and vague.

In stark contrast, I went from that to a demonstration of clairvoyance with Tony Stockwell - and I was one of the people to get a message! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Tony stayed with me a long time ... and got loads of detailed accurate messages ... but more than anything ... he told me one particular specific validating absolutely spot-on detail that has convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt that Tony Stockwell IS the REAL DEAL. (I will go into more detail in the appropriate thread).

I also got an invigorating but relaxing massage while there, did a free [very interesting] 'stress test' on the Scientology stall where they were trying to flog Ron Hubbard's book and CD - lol (had bit of a "debate" with the guy doing the test - I'll tell more about that in the Scientology thread in The Viewing Room) - oh, and saw our 'Spiritlinker' there - just arriving as we were leaving. She was heading for the Crystals stall.

All in all, quite an eventful day.

Here is a trailer for the BBC documentary mentioned in above quoted post. The full documentary has since disappeared from all of Gary's various websites and from YouTube.  Part of the filming for the documentary was done at an actual demonstration where Gary was 'performing' his so-called psychic surgery.  I was there to witness the full demonstration - and was interviewed by the BBC film-makers afterwards. (I requested that my recorded interview be "off-the-record" and suggested that the answers to all the questions they were asking me could be found on the (2,000 plus posts) thread on the Spiritlove Forum - the film-maker Ameka Onono was very interested on hearing this and requested the address of Spiritlove, intimating that they would be most interested in perusing, which they did.)  Also interviewed at the same time was one of the UK-Skeptic posters who had contributed to both above quoted forums (UK-Skeptics and Spiritlove Forum) and who had also been at the demonstration that day.  We met in person for the first time that day, and now remain very good friends IRL. (That was NOT JD, btw!) Apparently, Jon Donnis was also interviewed and filmed on a separate occasion to appear in the documentary giving his views - but for some reason ... they decided not to include his interview in the final documentary. LOL - it doesn't take much imagination to figure out the reason for that!
    censored  Poor soul - I don't think he's ever got over that.  violin  

Twenty-year-old Gary Mannion calls himself Britain's youngest psychic surgeon. He says he treats all manner of serious illnesses by channelling the spirit of the Abraham from the Bible to operate on the sick. In Young, Psychic and Possessed film-maker Emeka Onono follows Gary as he tries to prove he really does have the power to heal. Its a journey that will challenge both sceptics and true believers. Emeka hears stories of miracle cures, watches Gary operate, participates in séances and even speaks to Abraham before turning to science to try and separate fact from fantasy.

(From the Harrow Observer Mar 25 2009 )

Harrow 'psychic' under investigation

Trading standards are investigating a 'psychic surgeon' from Harrow following a BBC documentary on his work.

Gary Mannion, from South Harrow, was the subject of 'Gary: Young, Psychic and Possessed', a BBC Three programme aired on Tuesday night, in which he claims a spirit called Abraham helps him tend to people's ailments.

And now, in light of the show, Harrow and Brent trading standards officers will be looking into his practices - a year after he was ordered to take down a testimonial on his website that claimed he cured cancer.

During the one hour show the 20-year-old is seen treating clients with Alzheimer's, gall stones, and brain tumours using a form of psychic healing, which according to the programme can earn him up to £2,000 a week.

On his website he says that despite having no medical knowledge, except "basic first aid", he has a spirit called Abraham who "uses my hands to perform psychic surgery" and enables him to "see inside people's bodies".

Before each treatment Mr Mannion is required by law to preface his work with a disclaimer that informs clients that he has no medical knowledge and he is not offering a cure.

But in the documentary he said: "I make it very clear that I can't guarantee a cure.

"I'm not claiming anything. I'm passionate about what I do and I like it when clients come and say they're better.

"I'm confident with it..... [so] people [might] not listen to the disclaimer."

Speaking the day after the airing of the programme Bill Bilon the director of trading standards, said: "The documentary is being reviewed by trading standards regarding Mr Mannion's business and potential claims made.

"No complaints have been received by Harrow Council since the broadcast, though we can confirm trading standards officers visited Mr Mannion in February 2008 to provide guidance and advice.

"Mr Mannion was reminded to be compliant with the Cancer Act, which states it is illegal to claim to be able to cure the disease.
    TruthFinder
    TruthFinder

Post by TruthFinder Tue 11 Dec 2018 - 0:17

Candlelight.kk wrote:OK, so no need to speculate any further. Listen for yourself.

This 52 min interview was broadcast on 15 August 2018, the interviewer is Roberta Grimes, who introduces Gary as "a great friend of Victor and Wendy Zammit", who apparently have been "singing his praises" and think he is "terrific".
    Gary speaks here of psychic surgery and also talks extensively about physical mediumship.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

That interview is a repeat broadcast _ of an audio podcast first released on September 7, 2015, some years before the cheating Garygate videos were made public (which incidentally have all now disappeared from the world wide web).

I doubt very much if Victor and Wendy Zammit are still "singing his praises" as was the case at time of interview, as when the damning video tapes of Mannion's disgrace first came to light a glowing report of their attendance at one of Mannion's seances in Australia was very quickly and wisely taken down from Victor Zammit's website.
    Someone ought to enlighten the Zammits that it would now appear they are currently supporting and promoting the claims and actions of a proven cheating fraud.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Tue 11 Dec 2018 - 3:39

TruthFinder wrote:
    Candlelight.kk wrote:OK, so no need to speculate any further. Listen for yourself.

This 52 min interview was broadcast on 15 August 2018, the interviewer is Roberta Grimes, who introduces Gary as "a great friend of Victor and Wendy Zammit", who apparently have been "singing his praises" and think he is "terrific".
    Gary speaks here of psychic surgery and also talks extensively about physical mediumship.

That interview is a repeat broadcast _ of an audio podcast first released on September 7, 2015, some years before the cheating Garygate videos were made public (which incidentally have all now disappeared from the world wide web).

I doubt very much if Victor and Wendy Zammit are still "singing his praises" as was the case at time of interview, as when the damning video tapes of Mannion's disgrace first came to light a glowing report of their attendance at one of Mannion's seances in Australia was very quickly and wisely taken down from Victor Zammit's website.
    Someone ought to enlighten the Zammits that it would now appear they are currently supporting and promoting the claims and actions of a proven cheating fraud.

It's been done. They know.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Tue 11 Dec 2018 - 11:49

TruthFinder wrote:

Thanks, TruthFinder, for clarifying that; it's certainly reassuring to know that this was not just a recent attempt by Mannion to reinvent his act in places anew.

mac wrote:It's been done. They know.

Good news all round. thumb

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 11 Aug 2019 - 23:01

In case anyone missed it first time round:

The original record time of the full film was 1 hour and 47 minutes All periods of inactivity during the recording have been removed, leaving an edited film time of 1 hour 23 minutes (shared online in two parts) No other edits or changes have been made. No sound was available with this recording The times shown below indicate highlights of this edited version of the film only
    There were approximately 30 people in the room

PART 1
    41 mins 41 secs

A small table, an upright seance trumpet and other items can be seen in the center of the floor. A pop-up tent can be seen on the left. The circle of sitters settle down and after 16 seconds the light is switched off

At 2:20 minutes, the pop-up tent can be seen to move a little. At 5:26 the pop-up tent begins to move again. At 5:34 it spins quickly in a counter-clockwise direction then stops, and much movement is seen happening on the inside

At 7:05 a human figure is seen moving inside the pop-up tent. The figure lifts the pop-up tent on one side, bends down to get out, then stands upright in the room. Then, with hands clasped behind, begins to walk carefully around the pitch dark room, in a clockwise direction

At 10:27 the figure gets closer to the camera, and is clearly seen holding the trumpet by the narrow end, and waving the luminous wider end around the faces of the seated sitters. The figure is clearly seen gently rolling the trumpet on top of one sitter’s head

At 12:05 the figure returns to the table in the center of the room and drops the smaller trumpet over the first one. After walking around the items on the floor, the figure walks back to the pop-up tent, in the dark, with both arms outstretched. The figure moves around to its left, bends down, lifts the lower edge, then crouches down and goes back inside the pop-up tent. At 12:37 the figure is seen standing inside the pop-up tent, then disappears from view

At 13:22 the figure opens the zippered doorway of the pop-up tent and steps into the center of the room again. In full view of the camera, the figure removes the top portion of the jumpsuit. Tying the jumpsuit sleeves together to form a belt, the figure then removes a light coloured t-shirt, rendering himself bare-chested

At 13:57 the figure is seen holding the removed t-shirt in one hand and swinging it around briskly in the air, in a clockwise motion, creating a windmill effect. At 14:23 the figure abruptly stops swinging the t-shirt and stuffs it down the front of the lower half of the tied jumpsuit

At 15:46 the figure moves to the left along the row of sitters and appears to be touching their legs in turn. The figure moves back along the row to the right and repeats the leg touching

At 16:40 the figure reaches down and grabs one of the sitter’s chairs and physically pulls it away from the wall. The figure stands behind the sitter in the moved chair and begins to drag their chair backwards in the dark, away from its place in the room, with the sitter still seated

At 17:11 the figure crouches behind the sitters chair and tips them backwards in the dark, while at the same time, reaching out to touch the legs of another sitter on the right. Leaving the moved sitter in their chair, the figure stands and moves towards another sitter. Grabbing hold of this second sitter’s chair, the figure physically drags it away from the wall

At 20:47 the figure pulls the third sitter around in her chair, touches her head and strokes her hair, then tips her chair back, while reaching to touch another another sitter. After touching the third sitter some more, at 21:39 the figure suddenly returns to the pop-up tent

Now naked to the waist, the figure stuffs something down the front of the jumpsuit and ties the sleeves to form a belt. While walking nearer the camera, the figure bends down with outstretched hands, almost touching the floor. The figure now appears to be touching the feet of different sitters

The figure stands, walks to the left and at 26:53 is seen taking the hand of a female sitter. The figure is seen placing the sitter’s hand onto his bare torso. The figure places the sitter’s hand back down, then moves to the left out of view. Moving left again, the figure is seen taking the hand of another sitter and holding it onto his bare torso. Moving further around the group, the figure stands in front of a third sitter and appears to take their hand, also placing it onto his bare torso

At 34:00, after a period of inactivity (edited out), the pop-up tent has been turned slightly and the zippered doorway is now facing the camera. The figure steps out of the pop-up tent and walks carefully into the centre of the room. The figure is clearly seen almost naked, wearing nothing but a thong and a piece of fabric as a loin cloth, which covers the thighs to just above the knees

At 40:53 the figure moves carefully back towards the pop-up tent and goes back inside.

PART TWO
    41mins 56secs

After a period of inactivity (edited out), two sitters have stood up and carefully made their way to the center of the room and are seen standing, side by side. The figure, now wearing the hooded jumpsuit again, steps out from the pop-up tent, adjusts his jumpsuit, pulls up his sleeves and walks over to stand behind the two sitters

At 10:26 the figure stands, turns and walks very carefully back to the pop-up tent. After looking around the room, the figure goes back through the open doorway of the tent and is seen inside taking a seat

After a period of inactivity (edited out), at 11:56 one of the sitters from the back of the room stands and moves carefully around the room towards the pop-up tent. Feeling around in the dark, the sitter appears to be checking the tent. The sitter moves around to the tent’s open doorway and is seen bending down low towards the seated figure. After a few minutes of apparent checking, at 13:52 the sitter returns carefully back to their seat

After a period of inactivity (edited out), at 14:23 the small floor lamp is switched on and the pop-up tent is seen lifted up by some sitters, who then fold up the tent, revealing the figure inside, who is sitting on a solid high back chair. The sitters return to their seats and the floor lamp is switched off

The lamp is switched on at 17:33 and the figure is seen sitting perfectly still. After a few seconds the floor lamp is switched off again. At 17:53 the figure suddenly leans forward in the chair and something can be seen passing between his hand and face. At 18:26 the lamp is switched back on and the figure is again seen sitting upright and not moving

At 20:19 the lamp is switched off and within seconds the figure leans forward in the chair and brings his face down to meet his hand. After sitting upright for a few seconds, at 21:00 the figure suddenly leans forward again and something long and light in colour can be seen hanging down from his mouth

At 25:23 one of the sitters reaches for a seance trumpet and, in the dark, carefully places it in front of the seated figure At 27:08, after a period of inactivity (edited out), the seated figure suddenly leans forward and grabs the upright seance trumpet by his right hand and brings it up to meet his face, holding it at a 45 degree angle. At 27:28 the figure is seen to swing around to the left, while still holding the trumpet to his face. With the trumpet now out of view, the figure is seen leaning forward in the chair and repeatedly bringing his hand up to his mouth

At 35:16 the figure visibly lurches upward, lifting his bodyweight off the seat of the chair and then drops back down, with enough force to visibly lift the chair up and back down again. At this point the arms appear to be tied to the chair again

The figure is seen to lean forward a number of times, bringing his face down to his hand and 37:48 some of the sitters are seen stretching and relaxing their bodies. This seems to signal the end of the seance. At the same time, the figure in the chair is moving less and less, until he is sitting upright and not moving at all

At 38:30 the small floor lamp is switched on. The figure in the chair is not moving and one of the sitters stands and moves carefully, in the low light, across the room towards the seated figure. The sitter appears to be visually checking the restraints around the arms and legs of the seated figure. Then they return carefully to their seat

At 41:18 a door is opened and the figure remains seated as the sitters being to leave the room.
    TruthFinder
    TruthFinder

Post by TruthFinder Thu 3 Oct 2019 - 14:33

Candlelight.kk wrote:In case anyone missed it first time round:

PART TWO
    41mins 56secs

UNFORTUNATELY, PEOPLE STILL NEED REMINDING.  judge

Gary Mannion is still peddling his 'psychic surgery' baloney, charging £45 a session for "one-to-one appointments" at Gary Mannion Clinic. 

and demonstrating at Mind, Body, Soul -- October 2019 in London
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 4 Oct 2019 - 16:22

TruthFinder wrote:
    Gary Mannion is still peddling his 'psychic surgery' baloney, charging £45 a session for "one-to-one appointments" at Gary Mannion Clinic. 

and demonstrating at Mind, Body, Soul -- October 2019 in London

Why am I not surprised? Rolling Eyes

mac
    mac

Post by mac Fri 4 Oct 2019 - 16:52

If you can just tough it out and never apologise you can get away with all kinds of bad behaviour and carry on without significant consequences.  Never admit being wrong, never offer an apology unless you're controlling the outcome.  

Works every time for President Teflon Don and BoJo may be the next.....
    jimkost
    jimkost

update Not surprised

Post by jimkost Wed 23 Oct 2019 - 15:51

Well sooner or later he as well as anybody else would be exposed. One can see clearly a difference between a scam and someone who really devotes himself to this job, such as i.e. the professionals i have come across.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Wed 23 Oct 2019 - 16:30

jimkost wrote:Well sooner or later he as well as anybody else would be exposed. One can see clearly a difference between a scam and someone who really devotes himself to this job, such as i.e. the professionals i have come across.

He's already been exposed but that didn't mean a great deal as the individual continues plying his trade.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 20:40

Is there no end to this guy's shenanigans. duh 

Apparently not .........

From here:  [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Hi I'm Gary My work background is in international Event Management, Owning and running a pub, I'm a qualified BodyGuard, Private investigator and First Responder I like to think my work background shows that I am quite diverse to whatever role you may be looking for and can bring skills from ...

and from here:  [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    The designated premises supervisor Gary Manion has been removed from the licence and the premises is not to be occupied, managed, directed, controlled or otherwise run by Mr Manion, his agents, the Manion Group or anyone associated with them.

sigh
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu 4 Mar 2021 - 6:52

Words fail but he's not duping the vulnerable the way he used to.  The further this individual is from matters of the spirit the better it is in my view.

And with such a talent (albeit self-proclaimed) the world is his oyster!
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 2 Apr 2022 - 13:52

facepalm duh   How many of these proverbial sayings apply?  

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] - as at  February/March 2022   banghead  sigh

mac
    mac

Post by mac Sat 2 Apr 2022 - 14:20

It's been a while - I'll take a look at the video later when I'm in a generous mood, most likely when I'm sitting with a Bud in my hand to enhance my feeling of generosity!  lol

There's no saying that will actually work though!  lol
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sun 3 Apr 2022 - 0:01

Well that was an interesting trance session but a heavily edited video, it seemed..... 

My ears pricked up as the interviewer waited for Abraham to appear.  I think I heard the her say that when ectoplasm is involved the medium can lose as much as 50% body weight and heart rate can fall as low as 8 bpm.  I didn't know that!

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 12:00