Light After Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

CORONAVIRUS: All the latest LIVE updates from around the world
Message to all: Stay safe, stay well, stay at home - and stay in touch.

The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal page is: 'Edgar Cayce - The Sleeping Prophet'

TV Psychic must repay £27000 fraudulently-claimed benefits

Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

TV Psychic must repay £27000 fraudulently-claimed benefits Empty TV Psychic must repay £27000 fraudulently-claimed benefits

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sun 14 May 2017, 17:44

25 May 2016, 20:15

This is the type of thing that gives mediumship a bad name.  

Amanda Barrymore , a self-confessioned 'Spiritual Workaholic' was charging up to £40 an hour for private readings face to face, on the phone and on Skype - and a deposit of £20 to be paid before receiving the reading - while fraudulently claiming Benefits.

From the Daily Mail:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608263/One-message-didn-t-pass-Celebrity-clairvoyant-62-pay-27-000-benefits-not-telling-authorities-doing-40-hour-readings.html

'Celebrity' clairvoyant, 62, has to pay back £27,000 benefits after not telling authorities she was doing £40-an-hour readings

•  Amanda Barrymore claimed both housing benefit and council tax credits
   •  Pocketed thousands of taxpayer cash despite making a living as a psychic
   •  Charged £40-an-hour to communicate with her customers' dead relatives
   •  Narrowly escaped a jail sentenced and ordered to pay the money back

A review HERE says
"Amanda does this work because she cares for people, not because of the financial gain."
Yeah, right ....
Curious
Curious

TV Psychic must repay £27000 fraudulently-claimed benefits Empty Re: TV Psychic must repay £27000 fraudulently-claimed benefits

Post by Curious on Sun 14 May 2017, 17:46

25 May 2016, 22:43

This is despicable behaviour, I'd never heard of her, I hope this bad publicity loses her all her clients. I can't believe anyone would pay so much for a reading.

Current date/time is Mon 06 Jul 2020, 04:02