Light After Life

Discussion forum exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal Page is: 'Mind Over Matter: Telekinesis'

A friends dream.

lar-lar
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

A friends dream.

Post by lar-lar on Sun 14 May 2017, 00:45

01 May 2008, 00:40

A friend of mine' dreamt 'about her passed-on mother..who said to her she had visited her ex and that he and his girlfriend would part very soon.
A handful of days later it happened.My friend has had about four strong 'dreams' now..it took about two years for her to get them after her mother passed.
Candlelight.kk
site owner
site owner

Female

Re: A friends dream.

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sun 14 May 2017, 00:46

01 May 2008, 00:47

It's funny how those sort of dreams seem to happen in spates. I haven't (or at least can't remember them if I have) had any dreams at all for some time now. Probably cos I'm just not getting enough sleep these days anyway. I know that's where I should be now instead of tapping away on here!
lar-lar
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Post by lar-lar on Sun 14 May 2017, 00:47

01 May 2008, 00:52

will this help..

lar-lar
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Post by lar-lar on Sun 14 May 2017, 00:48

03 Aug 2008, 00:15

i did have a nice dream once about john edward , he was cooking me a roast dinner,his hair was almost should-length and he was quite bossy in the kitchen,wouldnt let me look or touch anything.Thats all i remember Smile

maxine
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Female

Post by maxine on Sun 14 May 2017, 00:49

09 Sep 2011, 12:16
John Edward can visit me anytime  excited

Current date/time is Sat 19 Jan 2019, 15:38