Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

5 posters

Telephone Talk

jiffy
    jiffy

Telephone Talk Empty Telephone Talk

Post by jiffy Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:17

08 Jan 2009 01:28 pm

I heard its possible for spirit to actually ring people up is there a good book anyone can recommend?
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Telephone Talk Empty Re: Telephone Talk

Post by lar-lar Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:19

12 Jan 2009 09:39 pm

Not read any myself -try googling?
    louby loo
    louby loo

Post by louby loo Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:22

24 Jan 2009 12:46 am

funny thing happened to me the other day im a hairdresser has most know i pressed intercom to enter a clients house and a young man answered clear as day and said hello i said it me carole thinking she had visitors she said hi lou come in has i walked in her house i said wheres the young man whom answered the intercom she said no one here but me i said really i expected a young man about twenty to be stood here then imediately i was told to ask? may i ask you have you lost a child she burst into tears and said yes a little boy he would be twenty today omg so dont know bout telephone but i sure heard that young man no doubt cause i expected him there loobsx
    jiffy
    jiffy

Post by jiffy Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:25

03 Feb 2009 02:11 am

did she ask for a reading from you ? Thats amazing.
    louby loo
    louby loo

Post by louby loo Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:28

06 Feb 2009 12:34 am

hi jiffy well yes and no i just gave what i got and she was so pleased couldnt believe it i cant say no more has its private to my client but what i must say i get this a lot and have done for a while but being there hairdresser its a bit awkward sometimes as i am aware some peeps dont believe so if spirit very persistant i then know i have to pass it on and i do with some wonderful results but this was so strange cause i defo heard the young man on the intercom and never related this to spirit untill i got inside and realised there was no one else there then the messages was spot on a week or so later she did ring me and said thanks and said you will never know what you did that day said she would go so far has saying i saved her life and gave her hope bless her take care loobsx  Wink
    jiffy
    jiffy

Post by jiffy Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:35

06 Feb 2009 05:07 pm

does it mean a psychic has to pass it on then if they get info,what if someone didnt want the message?
    louby loo
    louby loo

Post by louby loo Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:37

10 Feb 2009 10:06 pm

it doesnt mean you have to pass it on but sometimes you feel you have to i trust spirit whether or not to pass it on and they havent let me down has yet lol if someone dont want the message then spirit dont give it me. never had anyone who hasnt been greatful or should i say happy relieved and thankful for messages i gave them its not me who decideds its spirit if that makes sense jiffy its hard to explaine i just know its right my guide is by myside and i trust him hes never let me down yet and some how i know when and when not to say like if i am doubtful if to approach my client spirit will persist with the message and my guide will let me know its ok oh feel like im waffleing hope that helps jiffy bfn looobs
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:39

11 Feb 2009 02:17 am

Not waffling, Loobs. I think you've explained that very clearly.
    I think spirit communicate for a reason. If a message is intended to reach someone for whatever that reason may be, that message will reach them through whatever means. The medium may not know the reason for a persistent communicator's message, but for sure the recipient will be aware of its meaning.
    louby loo
    louby loo

Post by louby loo Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:41

11 Feb 2009 06:46 pm

oh thanks cat i realy struggle to explaine it sounds so mucch better the way you worded this but you do have a way with words thanks for that cat glad you understand loobsx  Wink Wink
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:43

12 Feb 2009 12:03 pm

And YOU have a way with spirits, loobs. Marvellous!
    louby loo
    louby loo

Post by louby loo Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:45

12 Feb 2009 07:48 pm

oh thankyou searcher  Embarassed your so kind loobsx
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:46

13 Feb 2009 12:40 am

Hi loobs, do you get the 'feelings' more than the 'visions 'or a mixture of...?

Do you get the smells and taste ?
    louby loo
    louby loo

Post by louby loo Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:47

13 Feb 2009 11:51 pm

yes i get both mixture feelings then visions i get smells no taste thats a new one for me maybe taste will be next got a lovely lady has a guide teaching me smells at the moment but no taste has yet maybe ?? i get sense first then instant visions does that make sense ?? bfn loobsx
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:51

14 Feb 2009 02:00 am

The 'instant visions', Looby - are they like on a sort of a screen before you? Are they always in the same place (e.g. slightly to your right or left? Are they sometimes moving (I mean like in a video clip sort of thing?) and are the visions just fleeting - in other words, do they go as quickly as they appear?
    louby loo
    louby loo

Post by louby loo Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:54

14 Feb 2009 03:35 am

they are to the right solid picture like a photo yes at time they do move like a video clip but they show me like stuff in there hands like neckless with cross on or there shiney shoes but more solid like you would see a real person alive if like they had something special to them like a broach on there coat it would stand out and seem almost magnifed hope that helps cat loobsx 235 tired and all my wkd gone Sad  time for bed lol oh and yes cat always in the same pace to the right and no they arnt quick they stay still i have given what they need to give got it right if that makes sense has i am learning can take a while but they are patient with me lol
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:57

14 Feb 2009 11:37 am

louby loo wrote:
    they are to the right solid picture like a photo yes at time they do move like a video clip but they show me like stuff in there hands like neckless with cross on or there shiney shoes but more solid like you would see a real person alive if like they had something special to them like a broach on there coat it would stand out and seem almost magnifed hope that helps cat loobsx 235 tired and all my wkd gone [Only admins are allowed to see this image] time for bed lol oh and yes cat always in the same pace to the right and no they arnt quick they stay still i have given what they need to give got it right if that makes sense has i am learning can take a while but they are patient with me lol

Thanks, lou. It's exactly the same for me ... (always to the right, like a sort of screen or photo ... sometimes moving like a video clip etc .. just the same. :D
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 12 May 2017 - 21:00

14 Feb 2009 08:11 pm

LET ME SEE IF I UNDERSTAND BOTH OF YOU CORRECTLY.

oops ,caps on-too lazy to start again. Smile

So the visions are outside of you rather than a picture in your mind ?
    Or is it a picture in your mind projected in front of you?
    Most of my visions are in my mind and the clarity can vary so much but i can sense what it is without visions also.
    I have had tastes before,some rather unpleasant ones and some i can't identify but i try to explain it the best i can . Once i sensed a young man with me and as i was giving a decription i could taste car fumes , it was revolting,so much so it made me gag. Turned out the man had commited suicide [carbon monoxide in the car].
    louby loo
    louby loo

Post by louby loo Fri 12 May 2017 - 21:03

16 Feb 2009 09:09 pm

ur welcome cat yes exactly has you described i chatted with a friend on the net over the weekend never been to her house and i feel i am remote viewing to?? the pics i saw she was amazed described her home to a tee impressed myself you ever had that cat looobsx lar we are seeing in the mind the pics not outside of us did you know the guy with the fumes ???
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 12 May 2017 - 21:04

16 Feb 2009 11:28 pm

No, Loobs - can't say that I have experienced remote viewing (at least not yet anyway).

As to your question, lar-lar - I would answer yes and no. There are different scenarios. Sometimes the vision is outside and separate from me, other times it is viewed or sensed in my mind. There is a definite difference. On occasions where I have been giving a one-to-one "reading" I am looking at the person I am reading, and I will see the 'spirit person' slightly to the right and just behind the person I'm reading. Then sometimes a name will appear clearly printed above the 'spirit person's' head. Other times I will see a clear picture of a face (with printed name or date ) in front of the person I'm reading, much closer to me, and I 'know' that person is still living, i.e. a living relative or friend etc of the person.
    The ones 'in my mind' dont tend to be so clear, but they come with the feelings and sensations also. Yes, the tastes and smells also, sometimes so strong, nauseous even. It's been some time since I've actually experienced anything at all now, as I've been pretty much distracted what with one thing and another, not had time to set aside for meditation and such, but starting with the trance circle on Wednesday, and I hope to be able to start spending more time now on concentrating on development.
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 12 May 2017 - 21:06

16 Feb 2009 11:44 pm

No loobs,i didn't know the guy.
    I've never seen names or dates in words-watch this space -when i say things like that ,then i do experience it !
    louby loo
    louby loo

Post by louby loo Fri 12 May 2017 - 21:08

16 Feb 2009 11:50 pm

ok lar i will watch this space lol oh cat dont think i would fancy trance but good luck with it loobsxx
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 12 May 2017 - 21:09

16 Feb 2009 11:53 pm

Yes - keep us informed, lar.
    Trance is what I really want to do, loobs - right from the beginning things been happening there pointing to it. I'm looking forward to Wednesday.
    louby loo
    louby loo

Post by louby loo Fri 12 May 2017 - 21:11

17 Feb 2009 01:05 am

oh thats good well good luck cat let me know how it goes bfn loobsx
    jiffy
    jiffy

Post by jiffy Fri 12 May 2017 - 21:18

06 May 2009 02:54 pm

Hello louby loo , how long have you been a medium?
    louby loo
    louby loo

Post by louby loo Fri 12 May 2017 - 21:19

06 May 2009 05:23 pm

:D
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 12 May 2017 - 21:22

06 May 2009 11:39 pm

Hi Looby!
    So lovely to hear from you.  very happy
    I've missed you not being around.
    How have you been keeping? What are you up to these days?

I've not been around here myself either very much, been busy elsewhere what with one thing and another... Oh, and of course the trance and physical mediumship taking up a fair bit of my time these days too. I'm keeping a progress diary over on Spiritlove. Loving it so far.

This Saturday (9th) I'm going to a Special Evening of Clairvoyance - with six mediums from the SAGB demonstrating. One of them is my tutor, Mercedes Garcia. I've not seen her demonstrate before so I'm really looking forward to that. Of course looking forward to the others as well, but she's the only one I've not seen actually work in public before.

Gordy will be one of the others. :D Billy Cook, Alan Acton ... can't even remember now who else is going to be there - but I know it's going to be a great evening anyway - and ... and .... there's a raffle. Gordy will be doing the raffle - Six prizes - and the prizes are a PRIVATE READING WITH ONE OF THE MEDIUMS (which of course includes Gordy!) Oh, who's going to be the lucky one on Saturday .... please pleeeeease pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
    louby loo
    louby loo

Post by louby loo Fri 12 May 2017 - 21:25

16 May 2009 05:59 pm

hi cat oh great to hear from you i havent been up to much just so usy working spending some time on a new forum loveing it learning so much nice to hear your moveing on love mines slowly has i am only using my guides but wouldnt have it any other way for now anyway ??? hope you won and enjoyed your saturday nite will pop on from time to time take care love looobsxx ps gonna delete my post before has donnt want to much info on forums you know me nowt personal love bfn x
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 12 May 2017 - 21:29

17 May 2009 09:07 pm

Hi Looby,

Lovely to hear from you and I'm glad you've found somewhere where you can feel at home. Even though we may be all into different things and possibly different directions in our lives, I hope we will all of us still keep contact with each other -- well, I know we will - many ways in which we can do this, some ways suit others better, but so long as we know that there are places we can drop into from time to time. Those places will always be there. :D

No, I didn't win a reading with Gordon  Crying or Very sad - BUT I did get quite a few messages while I was  there very happy . (I've written about it on Spiritlove.) Was very pleased that I went.

Take care, Looby xxxx
    jiffy
    jiffy

Post by jiffy Fri 12 May 2017 - 21:31

29 May 2009 12:43 am

Thanks looby , i did have a read before you deleted,very interesting thankyou,what new forum is it,might have a look love jiffyXXX

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 15:39