Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Candle flames

Stardust
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

Female

Candle flames

Post by Stardust on Fri 12 May 2017, 18:13

17 Jan 2008 06:02 pm

I was sitting reading with three candles last night, blue, red, white surrounded by gold. Suddenly I noticed wild flickering and all 3 flames were weaving and leaping though there was no draught from door or window. Then the blue and red candle flames went low together, almost extinguished, while the gold/white flame leapt up high burning brightly, then while I watched they all returned to normal.

Female

Re: Candle flames

Post by Candlelight.kk on Fri 12 May 2017, 18:15

17 Jan 2008 07:18 pm

You probably know that spirit was around you then Stardust. I often light a candle for my mother and father on special occasions like their birthday, anniversary, etc. In my thoughts I am speaking to them and they will flicker in answer, sometimes wildly like yours (the lightbulbs do that also). My brother had a reading with a medium last year. Never had a reading before. (I sort of tricked him into it...! was his birthday present from me, a week before his birthday) Mum and dad came through straight away singing Happy Birthday to him. The medium told him (apart from many other amazing validations) that there's someone in the family who regularly lights candles to them (next to their photo) and that there are always fresh flowers in the vase by that photo, and that they are very aware of this and brings them closer. And my mother apparently even suggested a certain type of flower to put in the vase (freeschias, my favourite as it happens) as she said they have the most glorious scent - which she can smell!)
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Post by Misty on Fri 12 May 2017, 18:16

22 Jan 2008 03:39 pm

Stardust, what were you reading about when your candles flickered? Do you think might have any significance?
Stardust
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

Female

Post by Stardust on Fri 12 May 2017, 18:18

22 Jan 2008 05:04 pm

Thank you for pointing this out Misty. It did not occur to me at the time and now I do not remember. If it happens again I will note the book or article.

Voldsgaard
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Male

Post by Voldsgaard on Fri 12 May 2017, 18:19

24 Feb 2008 10:03 am

I light a candle when I meditate...

the funny thing is that the candle hardly never flickers and the energy is thick around me and the candle...

spiritlinker
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Female

Post by spiritlinker on Fri 12 May 2017, 18:21

22 May 2008 12:59 pm

Stardust wrote:
I was sitting reading with three candles last night, blue, red, white surrounded by gold. Suddenly I noticed wild flickering and all 3 flames were weaving and leaping though there was no draught from door or window. Then the blue and red candle flames went low together, almost extinguished, while the gold/white flame leapt up high burning brightly, then while I watched they all returned to normal.

In my psychic development course last week, my tutor mentioned that spirit love candles, and always come close when candles are burning. I wasn't aware of this.
Stardust
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

Female

Post by Stardust on Fri 12 May 2017, 18:23

19 Aug 2008 05:02 pm

I've been burning many candles during the last few months and they do sometimes flicker strangely even when there's not the slightest breeze.
________

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017, 17:48