Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

any clues

lynneandjohn
Home away from home
Home away from home

Female

any clues

Post by lynneandjohn on Fri 12 May 2017, 17:44

06 Aug 2008 08:15 pm

not much use at meditating but today actually found time to not be interupted. anyway saw colour(like ultra violet). get this everytime but stronger today. also twice got squiggly lines like little snakes that were there then gone.
could this be from spirit or just an optical thing. don't want to put much on it yet and does this colour mean anything. come on candlelight and lar, help me out  lol
Candlelight.kk

Female

Re: any clues

Post by Candlelight.kk on Fri 12 May 2017, 17:46

06 Aug 2008 09:57 pm

Oooh Lynne. Violet is the colour of your crown chakra, often the last (and most important) one to open. Sometimes past fears, worries, etc can block the opening of certain of your chakras. You need to deal with the particular fears etc that are blocking the opening. It's the most spiritual colour. Seems you are definitely opening up more and more, and you've dealt with some of the things that have previously been blocking your way.

The squiggly lines - yes, I've heard other people talk about that also, although not something I've experienced.

Oh, well done girl. Remember, patience and trust, the two most imporant words.
lynneandjohn
Home away from home
Home away from home

Female

Post by lynneandjohn on Fri 12 May 2017, 17:47

07 Aug 2008 12:06 pm

oh blimey, funny cos i really concentrated on opening this chakra using a flower and also a beam of light entering my head, then the folowing chakras. i wanted something wow, but know it's a long process that requires patience and dedication. feel inspired to keep going now!.
another question candlelight if that's ok Rolling Eyes
when grounding and protecting, should this be done before as well as after meditation. read different accounts but wonder if i place myself in a white bubble beforehand is this going to keep spirit of good intention as well as the negative as we want. thanks candlelight so excited by this.
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Post by Feather on Fri 12 May 2017, 17:48

07 Aug 2008 08:57 pm

Hi, lynne. Sorry to butt in when you were expecting to get an important answer but I have had clouds of purple and green when I close my eyes before I go to sleep for a long time now. After a few minutes I often, but not always, see pictures--sometimes in black and white but also in colour. The best one was in colour and was a lovely garden with trees and flowers. I can't hold on to the scene though. It lasts for only a few seconds before it vanishes. I have no control over that.
The centre of my field of vision opens up and the scene always appears there. I wish it would stay longer. Once I saw in black and white the figure of a man standing behind a low brick wall. He began to walk round to the front of the wall but then he disappeared.Sometimes I just get the purple and green moving clouds but no picture at all.I have no idea what causes any of it. Smile

Home away from home
Home away from home

Female

Post by lynneandjohn on Fri 12 May 2017, 17:49

07 Aug 2008 10:51 pm

just get this bright purple searcher which is very intense. no green or pics. sounds like your very open. do you meditate or is it just when you close your eyes.
maybe cos we have become very spiritual in thought we are unearthing something wonderful. i know i see so much differently in mind and thought now.
sounds amazing your pics, hope they increase for you as you must have a natural ability for it. luv lynne
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Post by Feather on Fri 12 May 2017, 17:51

07 Aug 2008 11:42 pm

Sorry for delay, lynne. I was on another forum. I don't meditate at all. It happens just before I fall asleep. I shut my eyes and focus on the insides of my eyelids.
I've seen the colours for a long time but the pics are relatively recent. Idon't know what it means but I look forward to more and longer lasting pics. It may never happen, of course. Happy meditating.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Post by Feather on Fri 12 May 2017, 17:51

07 Aug 2008 11:42 pm

Sorry for delay, lynne. I was on another forum. I don't meditate at all. It happens just before I fall asleep. I shut my eyes and focus on the insides of my eyelids.
I've seen the colours for a long time but the pics are relatively recent. Idon't know what it means but I look forward to more and longer lasting pics. It may never happen, of course. Happy meditating.

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Female

Post by louby loo on Fri 12 May 2017, 17:53

08 Aug 2008 09:46 pm

hi lin wow you go girl  Wink love loobs xxx
lar-lar
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Post by lar-lar on Fri 12 May 2017, 17:54

09 Aug 2008 01:49 am

keep at it lynne and see what happens.

I made my own garden just as i like it and add things as i go along and sometimes without me asking when i visit i see new things in there,is very relaxing.Can take a bit of practice to keep hold of this but it gets easier it wasnt natural to me it took time but i think its worth the effort.
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Post by Feather on Fri 12 May 2017, 17:55

09 Aug 2008 08:36 am

Does what I see mean anything spiritual or is it a physical thing? Do you see things too, lar-lar and Candlelight?

Home away from home
Home away from home

Female

Post by lynneandjohn on Fri 12 May 2017, 17:56

09 Aug 2008 11:30 am

meditated again and got the same bright vivid purple/ultra violet colour. before i meditated i sat with eyes closed and could not get this colour but could whe i opened up chakras. made sure i closed last time though.
have studied different approaches for 2 days and have just found the right one for me so chuffted at that. a bit of them all adapted to what feels best for me. some don't open chakras but i do as i think it is best if your not open at all like me but perhaps you don't need to feather as your open enough.
now i know my way to open up,ground and protect will move on to visualisation and meditation itself.
must not rush it as it's all to easy but i am chuffted to just be where i'm at. thanks candlelight, lar and feather.luv lynne
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Fri 12 May 2017, 17:58

10 Aug 2008 10:32 pm

Doing fine, Lynne. Next step ~ try to go into the colour. And be aware of any sensation/sight/sound/feeling this may bring you. (but don't concentrate too hard, just let it happen as naturally as you can
lynneandjohn
Home away from home
Home away from home

Female

Post by lynneandjohn on Fri 12 May 2017, 17:59

10 Aug 2008 11:13 pm

thanks for this advice and guidance candlelight. would of never thought of that. i really appreciate it.
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Post by Feather on Fri 12 May 2017, 18:00

11 Aug 2008 10:26 am

Any answers to my question?????

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Fri 12 May 2017, 18:04

11 Aug 2008 10:25 pm

Feather wrote:
Hi, lynne. Sorry to butt in when you were expecting to get an important answer but I have had clouds of purple and green when I close my eyes before I go to sleep for a long time now. After a few minutes I often, but not always, see pictures--sometimes in black and white but also in colour. The best one was in colour and was a lovely garden with trees and flowers. I can't hold on to the scene though. It lasts for only a few seconds before it vanishes. I have no control over that.
The centre of my field of vision opens up and the scene always appears there. I wish it would stay longer. Once I saw in black and white the figure of a man standing behind a low brick wall. He began to walk round to the front of the wall but then he disappeared.Sometimes I just get the purple and green moving clouds but no picture at all.I have no idea what causes any of it. Smile

It's really quite hard trying to make sense of what others are experiencing in meditation, as everyone is different and what they get is personal to themselves. 'Visualising' seems to be so much easier to some. I remember at development classes when the tutor would go round everyone afterwards asking what they 'got', some would be greeted by lost loved ones sometimes bearing gifts - or would take them to a lovely garden or tell them things - others would see these colours (me as well) and she would, sometimes different colours, and she would always say (as others have since said) Go into the colour. Different colours mean different things. She would not always tell us the meanings, as the whole idea is to persevere and find out and experience for yourself. Sometimes she could see our guides with us - but would never describe what she saw - unless someone described what they saw and it was the same description, then she would say yes, that was your guide or whatever. I think it is not really helping you for someone else to give their interpretation, particularly that of your guide - as it is really taking away from your own experience, and I feel you only reach the place of knowledge by working at it yourself, and everyone has different ways in which they need to do that, some have more barriers to work through, this can really only be achieved through your own efforts.
That's just my thoughts on it, from what I have experienced of the progress of others around me in that development class.

I used to get quite frustrated that I could not visualise like many others seemed to, but with the tutor's gentle pointers to experience for yourself I found that was the best way for me. Some people were actually rushing ahead of themselves, trying too hard and their imagination was taking over. This is where the PATIENCE and TRUST comes in. Patience I do not have much of and left things very much to trust - and it's invariably when you're least expecting it, and at your most relaxed, that something surprising and revelating happens.
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Post by Feather on Fri 12 May 2017, 18:05

11 Aug 2008 10:52 pm

Thanks for your reply, Candlelight. I understand what you're saying. :D

Home away from home
Home away from home

Female

Post by lynneandjohn on Fri 12 May 2017, 18:07

11 Aug 2008 10:55 pm

thanks for your advice again candlelight. funny cos today i tried to meditate and was interupted by my mum on the phone asking for a paint brush,grrr.
patience in more ways than one  lol
i am grateful that i don't feel an overwhelming urge to push anything and trust spirit will guide me if i am fortunate enough to be chosen to work with them. i have work to do here also so must keep grounded too.
visualisation is impossible for me, but i can accept that. patience is something i have learnt alot of as the things we are impatient about in our lives pale to insignifcance when you lose someone close. time has another meaning.luv lynne
lar-lar
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Post by lar-lar on Fri 12 May 2017, 18:09

12 Aug 2008 10:52 pm

I have seen colours in my mind before and just enjoyed viewing them because its easy to do too much thinking and figuring it all out,its all too much hard work for me!
What i like doing is feeling body sensations when a spirit is near me..and its all down to patience and dedication and of course knowledge to actually find out the difference if its normal body sensations or spirit.Logging it all i feel is worthwhile,as well as asking for these body sensations and hopefully you will have some clearer answers in time.
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Post by Feather on Fri 12 May 2017, 18:10

13 Aug 2008 09:13 am

Thank you, lar-lar. Message received and understood.x.

Current date/time is Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:30