Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

3 posters

Thomas Edison & the Realms Beyond

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Thomas Edison & the Realms Beyond Empty Thomas Edison & the Realms Beyond

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 12 May 2017 - 10:22

10 Dec 2016

THOMAS EDISON & THE REALMS BEYOND
    The Believers : Experiences To The Unknown presents "Thomas Edison & The Realms Beyond"
    (Short Documentary Film)

In 1920, Thomas Edison, the famous inventor declares to the journalists that he plans to build a scientific device that would record the voice of the dead. In 2015, Philippe Baudouin comes across the only text ever devoted to this forgotten topic by Thomas Edison. After conducting several researches, he gives the conclusions of his investigation in a book that also includes the original and little known text by the American inventor : “The Realms Beyond”.

JDBP

Thomas Edison & the Realms Beyond Empty Re: Thomas Edison & the Realms Beyond

Post by JDBP Fri 12 May 2017 - 10:24

11 Dec 2016

Never built a machine, didn't believe in ghosts, he just theorized as scientists do.
    Just spiritualists trying to make money off a famous dead scientist happens all the time
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Fri 12 May 2017 - 10:28

12 Dec 2016

Many decades later we're still waiting for wider, public exposure to the devices claimed by the Rio do Tempo movement to be able to link incarnate and discarnate electronically without need for the facilitator, a medium. It's claimed that it's already in use linking parents and children who have passed. I understand that in a separate, but similar, venture much time and effort is being spent developing a system that will be deployed by English speakers rather than Portugese. ( [Only admins are allowed to see this link] )

It was suggested during the past summer that clear communication is expected by January 2017 so we don't have long to wait.
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Fri 12 May 2017 - 10:32

12 Dec 2016

I've been hearing for over a decade that clear evidence is just around the corner, it never comes
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 12 May 2017 - 10:37

12 Dec 2016

mac wrote:interesting

Many decades later we're still waiting for wider, public exposure to the devices claimed by the Rio do Tempo movement to be able to link incarnate and discarnate electronically without need for the facilitator, a medium. It's claimed that it's already in use linking parents and children who have passed. I understand that in a separate, but similar, venture much time and effort is being spent developing a system that will be deployed by English speakers rather than Portugese. (http://afterlifeinstitute.org/instrumental-transcommunication-research/)

It was suggested during the past summer that clear communication is expected by January 2017 so we don't have long to wait .

I am currently working on the 'R's to be added to the list in this thread* (in middle of it right now). (Watch this space!) Two individuals whose names begin with R and who were very much concerned with this subject will be included: D. Scott Rogo and Konstantine Raudive. I also had the pleasure and privilege of meeting with Cal Cooper, at the ASSAP (Association for the Scientific Study of Anomalous Phenomena) 'Seriously Strange' Paranormal Conference in Bath University some years ago (one of the Spiritlove Forum's Meet-ups). Cal was one of the lecturers at the Conference that year where he spoke of these two gentlemen and their involvement with the subject of ITC. He is also the author of the book 'Telephone Calls From The Dead' - ( [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ). I had a great chat with him in between lectures. His book was not yet finished at that stage.
    (Included in that link is a video interview with Cal Cooper discussing the subject).

ETA: * Actually - this thread here (where the Thomas Edison video has also been posted): [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Fri 12 May 2017 - 10:39

12 Dec 2016

Cal Cooper! Oh dear, lol. He has profited well from gullible idiots

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 10:29