Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

2 posters

THE AFTERLIFE INVESTIGATIONS: The Scole Experiments

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

THE AFTERLIFE INVESTIGATIONS: The Scole Experiments Empty THE AFTERLIFE INVESTIGATIONS: The Scole Experiments

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 12 May 2017 - 8:55

08 Oct 2016

For five years a group of mediums and scientists witnessed more phenomena than in any other experiment in the history of the paranormal, including recorded conversations with the dead, written messages on sealed film, video of spirit faces and even spirit forms materializing. These experiments may finally convince you there is life after death. The scientific team in change of overseeing these experiments include world renowned Cambridge Scientist - Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Dr. David Fontana and Researcher Montague Keen who died during the filming of the documentary.

mac
    mac

THE AFTERLIFE INVESTIGATIONS: The Scole Experiments Empty Re: THE AFTERLIFE INVESTIGATIONS: The Scole Experiments

Post by mac Fri 12 May 2017 - 8:58

10 Oct 2016

Thanks for this link.  I've downloaded the video and will take a look when I get the next opportunity.  It will make an interesting comparison with what I think I remember of that whole time, from the optimistic beginning to its bizarre end....

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 13:56