Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

+5
Stardust
Feather
lar-lar
Misty
Candlelight.kk
9 posters

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Empty HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Post by Candlelight.kk Wed 10 May 2017 - 15:48

27 Dec 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR
    Misty
    Misty

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Post by Misty Wed 10 May 2017 - 15:49

27 Dec 2008

Happy New Year to all here and I hope 2009 brings everything you wish for.  Smile
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Wed 10 May 2017 - 15:52

28 Dec 2008

I wish for many things , if i get half of them i'll be happy.
    but most of all i wish boyo to be sorted out with schooling properly -it has been one of the most stressful periods of my life -and still no solution forthcoming
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Wed 10 May 2017 - 15:54

31 Dec 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Icon_reimg_loadingHAPPY NEW YEAR ! HappyNewYear1

LOTS OF LOVE AND BEST WISHES.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Wed 10 May 2017 - 15:56

30 Dec 2016

-
    Wishing all LAL members a wonderful year in 2017 : Health, success, prosperity and joy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! HappyNewYearBellsClockFlash
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Wed 10 May 2017 - 16:01

30 Dec 2016

Stardust wrote:
    -
    Wishing all LAL members a wonderful year in 2017 : Health, success, prosperity and joy.

My sentiments exactly.  :D

and ...
    HAPPY NEW YEAR ! 158d2421e61fed7abded87a8437808ac
    CandyJohn

Post by CandyJohn Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 5:38

Happy New Year to all members from my side. I am sure all of you had spent your this wonderful day with lots of happiness and enjoy lots of fun. 
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Wed 1 Jan 2020 - 11:15

My 2020 wishes for you all:

Many blessings, kind thoughts, heart-lifting moments, positive vibrations, to light up your life.

Lots of strength to combat the hard times, which we all must face.

Good health, and also great spirit of mind in case of unavoidable illness.

May you be surrounded by family, friends, pets, and whoever/whatever else you need to make your happiness complete.

Never forget the magic and fun in life, as well as the beauty of Nature, that are provided free to those who feel and see.

Most of all LOVE and peace.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

happyheart happyheart happyheart
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu 2 Jan 2020 - 23:45

Now I'm at an age where I'm more aware of its importance I want to wish folk a healthy new year. Smile Without good health it's harder to enjoy all the other things folk wish for us.
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 19:03

Happy new year everyone.  Yes health is the most important wish of all for everyone whatever age.

Wishing everyone here a happy new year packed with all the ingredients you need for health and happiness.
    Take care everyone. happyheart  sunny
    ariel
    ariel

Post by ariel Sat 4 Jan 2020 - 11:08

Happy 2020. Peace and love to all. I love you
    evergreen
    evergreen

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Empty Happy New Decade 2020

Post by evergreen Mon 6 Jan 2020 - 13:02

Wishing happy new year and decade to everyone.

hmm  I have a feeling 2020 is going to be the start of a strange, unusual and memorable decade the world over --- and perhaps not for the best.  The best I can wish is to make the most of it, whatever comes your way in these ever-changing, troubled times.  Keep safe, keep healthy -- and do your best if possible to help anyone who may be troubled or in need, be that need of food, somewhere to live, or just a smile and a caring, listening ear.

Most of us, if not all, have got mobile phones.  From there you can make a huge difference to save a child's life somewhere in the world, by texting 70093 (UNICEF). This will cost you £3, the price of a coffee, and that £3 can save the life of a child in desperate need somewhere.
    Or, just to give one example --- donate and keep a Syrian child safe today (UNICEF UK)
    https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/syria/

Eight years of conflict have left 8 million Syrian children in danger. Children have lost their homes, their schools and even their families. They face unspeakable violence, a lack of access to food, health care and clean water, as well as an increased risk of disease. As you will have seen in the news, fighting is escalating in northeast Syria, putting even more children at risk.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Tue 7 Jan 2020 - 14:40

evergreen wrote:Wishing happy new year and decade to everyone.

hmm  I have a feeling 2020 is going to be the start of a strange, unusual and memorable decade the world over --- and perhaps not for the best.  The best I can wish is to make the most of it, whatever comes your way in these ever-changing, troubled times.  Keep safe, keep healthy -- and do your best if possible to help anyone who may be troubled or in need, be that need of food, somewhere to live, or just a smile and a caring, listening ear.

Most of us, if not all, have got mobile phones.  From there you can make a huge difference to save a child's life somewhere in the world, by texting 70093 (UNICEF). This will cost you £3, the price of a coffee, and that £3 can save the life of a child in desperate need somewhere.
    Or, just to give one example --- donate and keep a Syrian child safe today (UNICEF UK)
    https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/syria/

Eight years of conflict have left 8 million Syrian children in danger. Children have lost their homes, their schools and even their families. They face unspeakable violence, a lack of access to food, health care and clean water, as well as an increased risk of disease. As you will have seen in the news, fighting is escalating in northeast Syria, putting even more children at risk.

I make monthly donations to a number of agencies and one-offs to the DEC appeals when it co-ordinates relief activities and donations. There are so many charities and agencies trying to support those struggling with their lots in life that it's hard to know who is most deserving. Often the smaller charities can get overlooked and two small ones I support provide sight and hearing services to individuals whose lives are blighted by conditions we in the west hardly think about.

If we could donate a little every week to different agencies it would make a huge difference to individuals both here in the UK and elsewhere in the world.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 5:47