Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Christmas Board 2015

Stardust
VIP member
VIP member

Female

Christmas Board 2015

Post by Stardust on Tue 09 May 2017, 9:47 pm

05 Nov 2015

Here I am again on the pretty red Christmas board surrounded by snowflakes.
Only one negative point: the black lettering on dark red background is difficult to read.
Now I have to press "Submit" quickly, as just now my message got zapped before I got the chance to send it.

A gentle whisper like the breeze sighing, so easy to miss, listen carefully...
Candlelight.kk

Female

Re: Christmas Board 2015

Post by Candlelight.kk on Tue 09 May 2017, 9:50 pm

05 Nov 2015

The mystery of the ghostly appearance of the Christmas style has finally been resolved!

The ghost of Christmas past has now been uninstalled, rather than merely deactivated.
There should be 3 styles to choose from in members' User Control Panel.

They are:

3myl_promenu  
    prosilver
    royalBLUE

3myl_promenu is the default - and this is the one that should [hopefully?] be showing for you now, Stardust.
You can choose to change it to one of the other 2 styles - through 'Board Preferences' in your User Control Panel.

If you still find yourself wandering the spooky halls of Christmas Past ..... then there's nothing else to do - except ..
Stardust
VIP member
VIP member

Female

Post by Stardust on Tue 09 May 2017, 9:53 pm

06 Nov 2015

It's gone now, Candlelight. I'm back to the blue page as usual.

A gentle whisper like the breeze sighing, so easy to miss, listen carefully...
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Tue 09 May 2017, 9:57 pm

05 Dec 2015

As well as the 2 alternative board style choices, members now have the option to choose from 2 new Christmas styles.

In your User Control Panel, under Board Preferences (as above post describes), you can change your preferred choice from the default (which is still 3myl_promenu ) to either proChristmas or XmasRouge.

Do please remember, however, that with both the Christmas styles there is no Portal page - so I'm not sure whether all the other options in the Christmas styles will work as they should.

If you have opted for one of the Christmas ones and you find it's not working properly, you can always change it over to one of the others.
Do please report it though if you come across any problems - with any of them (by making a post in this thread or in the Shoutbox).

I will be adding some Christmas smilies to the Board some time next week.
Curious
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Female

Post by Curious on Tue 09 May 2017, 9:58 pm

05 Dec 2015

It works fine for me, thanks.
Misty
Happy poster
Happy poster

Female

Post by Misty on Tue 09 May 2017, 10:00 pm

07 Dec 2015

I like the xmasrouge one. Red and white, very christmassy colours.

Where is the Christmas dancing banana smiley? I am using the Christmas board but I can't find it.
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Tue 09 May 2017, 10:02 pm

07 Dec 2015

Misty wrote:Where is the Christmas dancing banana smiley? I am using the Christmas board but I can't find it.

I haven't installed any Xmas smilies yet, Misty. Sorry, haven't had time - but do hope to have it all done by the end of the week. Very busy week ahead with lots of stuff going on (both good and bad) - so I guess they balance each other out. You could call it a bit of a seesaw week seesaw nuts ... We'll definitely be in the Christmas mood by next week. That gives me an idea actually - let's have a Christmas thread - maybe someone can open one and start it off - then we can all chip in with our own thing when we each have the time and the inclination ?????
So - how about it, guys? I will really look forward to that ...... yay

Laters .................
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Tue 09 May 2017, 10:04 pm

09 Dec 2015

... Or we could of course just make this our Christmas thread.

Current date/time is Tue 22 Aug 2017, 10:12 am