Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

5 posters

Mind Body & Spirit Fair

Stardust
    Stardust

Mind Body & Spirit Fair Empty Mind Body & Spirit Fair

Post by Stardust Mon 8 May 2017 - 17:27

11 Sep 2008

Mind Body & Spirit Fair

Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th September 2008
    Open 10.00am to 5.00pm each day

Aintree Racecourse
    The Exhibition Centre
    Ormskirk Rd
    Merseyside L9 5AS
    England

- Admission £4.00
    - Under 15s free if accompanied by paying adult
    - Over 80 stands available
    - Selection of free talks
    - Free parking spaces for 4,000
    - Catering on site

For information concerning exhibitors and free talks :
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Mind Body & Spirit Fair Empty Re: Mind Body & Spirit Fair

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 8 May 2017 - 17:29

London Mind Body Soul Exhibition -
    Olympia 2, 15th & 16th November 2008

The Mind Body Soul Exhibitions offer a vast array of therapies and products, from Aromatherapy, to Reiki and Reflexology, Meditation and Yoga. These are just a few of the things you could see and experience at the Exhibition, together with lectures, workshops and stage demonstrations, not only are the events informative, but a great day out.

Life Changing Messages      
    Saturday 15th November, Room 1, 12.15pm - 1.45pm     

Experience an inspirational event with the UK's "most accurate" medium Gordon Smith. This session will feature a talk on the Hereafter and the Here and now - how to be less fearful of life on your spiritual journey. As well as giving a demonstration of Mediumship, Gordon will talk about his own personal experiences and how mediumship can help heal and comfort others. He will also invite you to take part in a Q and A session, where you can test his knowledge of the spirit-world and other topics. Remember,
    "You cant die for the life of you!"      
    With Gordon Smith
    Gordon Smith had to accept his abilities as a medium when a close friend died tragically in a fire and his spirit appeared in Gordon’s room at the moment of his death. After this Gordon began training as a medium and has now built an international reputation as medium and speaker. Well known and highly respected by the media, Gordon has appeared in many national newspapers and magazines and is a regular guest on ITV’s This Morning. He also has his own show on Hay House Radio - [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and has written several books and CD's.
    Gordon will be book signing on stand 83.

Mediumship Demonstration  
    Sunday 16th November, Room 1, 3.15pm – 4.45pm     

Tony uses his gift on two levels - Mediumship – to receive information from those who have passed over and also to connect on a psychic level - which provides insight into a person’s past, present and future aspirations.     
    With Tony Stockwell

Tony Stockwell was the star of Living TV’s Street Psychic and Psychic School, and he has also appeared on The Sixth Sense, Most Haunted Live and was on third of the original 3 Mediums. He was also part of the investigation team for ‘Psychic Private Eyes’ for Zone Reality Television which aired worldwide.
    Tony’s series The Psychic Detective saw him use his extraordinary gift to help ordinary people investigate the unexplained and mysterious deaths of their loved ones. Tony is the author or three bestselling books, ‘Spirited’, ‘Embracing Eternity’ and ‘The Psychic Case Files’ – and is currently working on his fourth book.He is an approved tutor and demonstrator at the prestigious Arthur Findlay College, thought by many to be the home of British Spiritualism.

Guess where I'm gonna be on 15th and 16th November.   :D
    spiritlinker

Post by spiritlinker Mon 8 May 2017 - 17:31

21 Sep 2008

I may be there too, although I went to the mind body spirit exhibition in May, but some of the workshops are different. I loved the stalls though. Must get some more crystals [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 8 May 2017 - 17:32

21 Sep 2008

That's great, spiritlinker - we can meet up and go together if you like. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] (I went to the first ever one there - way back in the 70's)

(Liz, you peeped in - and disappeared again [Only admins are allowed to see this image] ) Great to see you (even if it is fleeting). Hope all's well with you?
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Mon 8 May 2017 - 17:34

08 Apr 2009

I've only beeen to one of these mind/body shows-about time i had a look again..
    jiffy
    jiffy

Post by jiffy Mon 8 May 2017 - 17:39

25 Apr 2009

what can i expect to see if i go to these fayres ?

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 6:45