Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Light After Life SHOUTBOX!

Candlelight.kk

Female

Light After Life SHOUTBOX!

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 00:36

We now have a Shout Box on the forum. Everyone is welcome to give us a shout! You don't have to be logged in to the forum to do so, nor do you have to be a member. Check it out - you'll find it on the front page (portal) or in the WELCOME section of the forum.

So, come on ....
GIVE US A SHOUT !
Stardust
VIP member
VIP member

Female

Re: Light After Life SHOUTBOX!

Post by Stardust on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 00:38

I just followed your advice and bookmarked the Krazy Kats and Spirit Love shout boxes, Candlelight.

But when I tried to do the same with this forum, instead of the list of messages in LAL Shoutbox, I got a ShoutMix box to fill in if I want to create my own Shout box. Did I do something wrong or is the link on this Shout box the wrong one?

Can you put up the direct link for the Light After Life Shout box for me please.

(All this talk of Shout boxes makes me want to whisper!).

A gentle whisper like the breeze sighing, so easy to miss, listen carefully...
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 00:39

Actually, Stardust - LAL's shoutbox is the only one that is not Premium (i.e. for a nominal annual fee you can have it do lots more, more memory capacity, personalisation etc). LAL doesn't get used that much, plus the fact that if SL goes down so does LAL, so not much point in having it used for that. Twould just be a waste. So that is the reason you cannot save LAL's shoutbox link as such. It's just the Basic version.

Reminds me actually, SL's premium is due to be renewed on 4th September! ... I haven't done so yet - this month is going to be pretty heavy so need to economise a little. In that case after the 4th (which would have been my mother's birthday - just as an aside) you might find the same problem with SL's one. Should have all that sorted next month though hopefully.
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 00:39

On reflection, Stardust, that shouldn't stop you being able to favourite the link and accessing it independent of the Forum.

Try this link, should do it. http://lightafterlife.shoutmix.net/
Stardust
VIP member
VIP member

Female

Post by Stardust on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 00:40

Thank you, Candlelight. Here's a candle for your Mum:

You're right that most people are on SL and it wouldn't be worth paying for more options on the LAL shoutbox. I don't usually use them when the forums are down anyway, but you suggested we should bookmark the shoutboxes and I thought it best to follow your advice.

I wish LAL was used more because it's a lovely forum and in my opinion the most 'spiritual' regarding threads and posts; perfect for a peaceful little walk through paradise.

A gentle whisper like the breeze sighing, so easy to miss, listen carefully...
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 00:42

Stardust wrote:Here's a candle for your Mum:

Thank you for remembering, Stardust. That means a hell of a lot to me.

25 years ago on 16th September I (thought) I lost my lovely mother for ever. Of course, now I know with certainty that is not the case. September was her month - born on the 4th, died on the 16th.

Current date/time is Fri 18 Aug 2017, 06:07