Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Cat 'n Mouse

Candlelight.kk

Female

Cat 'n Mouse

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 08 May 2017, 12:08

11 May 2008

It's that time of the year again. So far this weekend I've had two funerals to arrange and attend - one yesterday and one today, when I've been presented with a dead mouse. The murders live in my house. The daily routine is: eat, sleep and off out a-hunting, bringing back the proud trophy catch of the day. In the past I've had mice, frogs, snails, squirrels, birds, even leaves(!) The "rescuing" or "burial" jobs have always been left for 'someone else', but as there's no 'someone else' around anymore, the dastardly deed is down to me alone - and I hate it.

Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Re: Cat 'n Mouse

Post by Feather on Mon 08 May 2017, 12:11

11 May 2008

I know what that's like. The worst one for me was a Robin Redbreast. I felt sick at that. BTW I think I'm going to meet the lovely elly
next week!! One of my sons is coming with me to Huddersfield to pick up a car for me. elly says she lives about 40 miles from there so
I'm quite hopeful---not to mention excited. I only wish more of you could be there too. No word from V yet? I pm'd him the other day
but it's still in my outbox so he hasn't even looked at it. What was worrying him seems to have come on very suddenly. Is that what
usually happens? What a shame!

Current date/time is Wed 18 Oct 2017, 19:13