Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

CALENDAR

Candlelight.kk

Female

CALENDAR

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 08 May 2017, 09:49

10 Apr 2008

Hi all,

As an experiment, I've added a Calendar to the forum, where you can enter and record anything of note ~ birthdays, anniversaries, memorials, events. Hopefully, you should be able to access it from top of the page.

It's set that it "cannot be viewed anonymously". I'm not quite sure what that means at the moment. (probably means that you have to be logged in to view) but if you find you can't access it when logged in let me know and I will have it re-set. Any problems with the Calendar please post your query/suggestions on this thread, or pm me if you prefer.

Happy experimenting

Candlelight
Candlelight.kk

Female

Re: CALENDAR

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 08 May 2017, 09:51

13 Apr 2008

OK, the Calender feature seemed to be so anonymous that nobody could access it. I think I've set it now that it can be accessed by all. Give it a try anyway and let's see how it goes. You should be able to add to the Calendar now and edit and delete your own events, i.e. anything you put in yourself but not those of others.

Current date/time is Wed 18 Oct 2017, 19:26