Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

New forum - KRAZY KATS

Candlelight.kk

Female

New forum - KRAZY KATS

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 00:02

Check out new forum - (click into the name (red) to go straight to the forum) KRAZY KATS

Put this LINK in your favourites:
https://krazykats.forumotion.co.uk/

Still very much in the early days, but I'm working on it. If any members here are interested in joining Krazy Kats - you will have the option to have your own Blog there which will be yours and yours alone. This Forum, Light After Light will be incorporated into Krazy Kats also, making a much more comprehensive and interesting place to be (hopefully!). Click into the link and have a look and see what you think. Be in right from the start if you're interested. Any suggestions and ideas gratefully received.

There are also other exciting facilities and extras available, like a large gallery of in-house Avatars, easy downloading of pictures etc where you can create and maintain your own personal galleries, direct connection with FaceBook and other such things if you so wish and much more to explore.

Last edited by Candlelight.kk on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 00:06; edited 1 time in total
Stardust
VIP member
VIP member

Female

Re: New forum - KRAZY KATS

Post by Stardust on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 00:07

Where do you find all the energy, Candlelight? Not to mention the time! Amazing!
I'm in and can't wait for developments on the Krazy Kats. Congratulations on this new venture.

A gentle whisper like the breeze sighing, so easy to miss, listen carefully...
Candlelight.kk

Female

Re: New forum - KRAZY KATS

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 00:09

Hi Stardust. Yes, I see you're in there - and posting. I've given you a 'THANKS' there for being the first new member to make a post. Wasn't sure what 'THANKS' did - but seems it adds 3 points on to your Reputation! ha ha .... you're getting a reputation there already.

I see also Pixie has joined - but not posted. Sorry Pixie, it wasn't quite set up at that stage for posting, was still under construction and I was still experimenting. I hope you'll go back and get stuck in now that it's complete and ready to go.

Current date/time is Fri 18 Aug 2017, 06:09