Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

stringofpearls

stringofpearls
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Male

stringofpearls

Post by stringofpearls

I'm live in Texas in the U.S. Looking forward to discussions here.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 23:45 by Candlelight.kk

stringofpearls wrote:I'm live in Texas in the U.S. Looking forward to discussions here.

Welcome to the forum, stringofpearls.

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 23:46 by Misty

Hello stringofpearls. I hope you enjoy it here. Looking forward to hearing some more from you.

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 23:47 by stringofpearls

I am still learning to use Tapatalk which is new to me. Haven't been able to find discussion part yet, but I will figure it out.

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 23:48 by Candlelight.kk

stringofpearls wrote:I am still learning to use Tapatalk which is new to me. Haven't been able to find discussion part yet, but I will figure it out.

I'm not familiar with Tapatalk, so I'm afraid I can't help you out there.

If you are using the Mobile version of the forum on your phone or other device - you can choose the option 'Request Desktop view' or it might be listed as 'Classic View' on your device. Either of those will give you the full view of the forum and you can access the discussion forums, portal, guestbook, shoutbox etc, all together and easily from there. If Tapatalk gives you those options, then I would advise you select one of them.

Do let us know how you get on.

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 23:49 by Stardust

Welcome, stringofpearls.

I've not heard of Tapatalk before.

I look forward to reading your posts and hearing about Texas.

Current date/time is Sun 24 Sep 2017, 11:30