Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Aunty Rose

Misty
Happy poster
Happy poster

Female

Aunty Rose

Post by Misty on Fri 05 May 2017, 17:41

(originally posted on 16 Apr 2008)

This is a wonderful idea your healing half hour. I join in every day and light a candle thinking of everyone on the list.

Please can I add my Aunty Rose to the list. She has always been a very active and independent lady even though for some time she has been plagued with osteoarthritis she is very positive and always smiling. Just recently though this has become a real hardship for her, she can't walk very far at all now without pain, even in her house and not able to do a lot of the things that she loves like gardening. She doesn't complain, typical of her, but the pain shows on her face. It's too much for her now to walk her beloved labrador dog because she pulls hard on the lead and has had a couple of falls because of this. I try to help as much as I can by walking the dog and getting shopping for her.
Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.
liz
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Female

Re: Aunty Rose

Post by liz on Fri 05 May 2017, 17:42

Ah bless your Auntie Rose,I will offer my prayers for her Misty,
I know what its like for her with my little mum,she has that
and her back is never pain free,its a struggle getting from
the living room to the back kitchen,
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Fri 05 May 2017, 17:44

Hi Misty, Will certainly add your Aunty Rose to our thoughts and prayers. Osteo-arthritis can be a very debilitating condition, but as with anything your aunt's positive outlook is a great self-healer in itself.
I know it's not quite the same thing, but my mother had crippling arthritis in her hands in her later years. In those years she spent a lot of her time knitting. As well as producing some lovely jumpers and such for my dad and brother she also knocked out various unique stuffed animals and toys distributed amongst the family. A great way to regularly exercise her hands at the same time keeping the mind alert with the precision and concentration required. One of my most treasured mementos of my mum is a really cute stuffed knitted leprechaun that she made, all the more special to me knowing the love and care that she put into everything that she created.
lynneandjohn
Home away from home
Home away from home

Female

Post by lynneandjohn on Fri 05 May 2017, 17:45

so sad misty.it must be hard to see her struggling . prayers for you both and healing for this courageous lady.luv lynne

Current date/time is Fri 18 Aug 2017, 06:09