Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

hi all

Stormfaerie
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Female

hi all

Post by Stormfaerie

I'm 28 female from Colchester UK. I'm very much interested in my path by being open to all and communication that visits or establishes a link in terms of energy. I do read and am able to send out positive healing. I love to help other people as that is my mission, but do often forget self in the process. I am looking for a new direction though in my journey of life and generally.
I do a bit of writing in my spare time and am also musical as I practice the piano and sing when nobody is around to listen.
Lovely to be here and posting, kudos!
Stormfaerie
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 23:33 by Misty

Stormfaerie wrote:I'm 28 female from Colchester UK. I'm very much interested in my path by being open to all and communication that visits or establishes a link in terms of energy. I do read and am able to send out positive healing. I love to help other people as that is my mission, but do often forget self in the process. I am looking for a new direction though in my journey of life and generally.
I do a bit of writing in my spare time and am also musical as I practice the piano and sing when nobody is around to listen.
Stormfaerie

Hi Stormfaerie.

What is the new direction you would like your life journey to take? and what do you write about in your spare time? Have you had anything published? I would love to hear more from you.

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 23:34 by Candlelight.kk

Stormfaerie wrote:I'm 28 female from Colchester UK. I'm very much interested in my path by being open to all and communication that visits or establishes a link in terms of energy. I do read and am able to send out positive healing. I love to help other people as that is my mission, but do often forget self in the process. I am looking for a new direction though in my journey of life and generally.
Stormfaerie

Hello Stormfaerie. (Little chuckle to myself when I read about your singing when no-one else is around. ) I love to play the piano also (just play by ear) although haven't had access to one for a long time now - have to make do with my old piano accordian these days. I find that singing/music really is the best therapy/medicine for all conditions, and the best thing about it is that it's available to every single one of us, FREE.

Not too much going on around here these days, so it's always quite an exciting event when a new member joins.
I do hope you will enjoy your time here and hope that you will stick around and share some more with us. Please feel free to join in (or to open up new topics) wherever and whatever takes your interest around the Forum.

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 23:36 by Stardust

Hello and welcome, Stormfaerie. It's nice to have a new member and I hope to read more from you soon. Enjoy the forum.

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 23:37 by Stormfaerie

thanks. forgot about this place only just re-discovered it again lol saving to bookmarks so I can remember the link ;)

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 23:39 by Curious

Hello Stormfaerie.........

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017, 17:45