Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

+3
Candlelight.kk
Misty
Stormfaerie
7 posters

hi all

Stormfaerie

hi all Empty hi all

Post by Stormfaerie Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 23:32

I'm 28 female from Colchester UK. I'm very much interested in my path by being open to all and communication that visits or establishes a link in terms of energy. I do read and am able to send out positive healing. I love to help other people as that is my mission, but do often forget self in the process. I am looking for a new direction though in my journey of life and generally.
    I do a bit of writing in my spare time and am also musical as I practice the piano and sing when nobody is around to listen. hi all Icon_biggrin
    Lovely to be here and posting, kudos!
    Stormfaerie
    Misty
    Misty

hi all Empty Re: hi all

Post by Misty Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 23:33

Stormfaerie wrote:I'm 28 female from Colchester UK. I'm very much interested in my path by being open to all and communication that visits or establishes a link in terms of energy. I do read and am able to send out positive healing. I love to help other people as that is my mission, but do often forget self in the process. I am looking for a new direction though in my journey of life and generally.
    I do a bit of writing in my spare time and am also musical as I practice the piano and sing when nobody is around to listen. hi all Icon_biggrin
    Stormfaerie

Hi Stormfaerie. hi all Hi

What is the new direction you would like your life journey to take? and what do you write about in your spare time? Have you had anything published? I would love to hear more from you. hi all Welcome+-+with+flower
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 23:34

Stormfaerie wrote:I'm 28 female from Colchester UK. I'm very much interested in my path by being open to all and communication that visits or establishes a link in terms of energy. I do read and am able to send out positive healing. I love to help other people as that is my mission, but do often forget self in the process. I am looking for a new direction though in my journey of life and generally.
    Stormfaerie

Hello Stormfaerie. (Little chuckle to myself when I read about your singing when no-one else is around. hi all Giggle ) I love to play the piano also (just play by ear) although haven't had access to one for a long time now - have to make do with my old piano accordian these days. I find that singing/music really is the best therapy/medicine for all conditions, and the best thing about it is that it's available to every single one of us, FREE. hi all Icon_biggrin

hi all Welcome+to+the+forum+placard+%28smiley+%29 Not too much going on around here these days, so it's always quite an exciting event when a new member joins. hi all Mood_excited_
    I do hope you will enjoy your time here and hope that you will stick around and share some more with us. Please feel free to join in (or to open up new topics) wherever and whatever takes your interest around the Forum.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 23:36

Hello and welcome, Stormfaerie. It's nice to have a new member and I hope to read more from you soon. Enjoy the forum.

hi all Hi
    Stormfaerie

Post by Stormfaerie Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 23:37

thanks. forgot about this place only just re-discovered it again lol saving to bookmarks so I can remember the link ;)
    Curious
    Curious

Post by Curious Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 23:39

Hello Stormfaerie.........
    Lovato
    Lovato

Post by Lovato Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 5:44

Hello Stormfaerie, from my side to you here. I would lie to say welcome on this board. Hope you will have a great time here. 
    CandyJohn

Post by CandyJohn Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 5:56

Stormfaerie! I would like to say welcome to you here. I am really happy to hear that you belong from the UK. I really like UK region due to its beauty. Would you like to share something about your hometown here?

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 7:45