Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

When things go missing or electrics playing up

liz
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Female

When things go missing or electrics playing up

Post by liz on Fri 05 May 2017, 02:05

(originally posted on 29 Mar 2008)

I've told you about my lights always blowing,well now.
Things are getting misplaced or moved.
This has been going on for a while but never thought much about it,
I always put it down to mum(BLess blamed her) moving whatever and forgot about it,
but yesterday when I got out the shower got my deoderant out the drawer put it on top of the cabinet
went to the bedroom came back and it had gone,thought I was going loopy,looked everywhere back in the drawers
looked to see if I took it in the bedroom couldn't find it anywhere,still can't find it.

Came downstairs put my lighter on the worktop,(still smoking s.)went in the living room to get cigs and the lighter was gone
when I went back in the kitchen It suddenly dawned on me someone is having a laugh with me it was 6am and nobody else was up,the lighter appeared about 10 mins later in the same place,but to where my deoderant went is a mystery,
It's just that the two incidents happened after one another that I realised it was something else,
Now if it happens again I won't be shouting this flipping house never known a house for things going missing,thats my usual tirade when I know I've put something down and it goes walkies.
louby loo
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Female

Re: When things go missing or electrics playing up

Post by louby loo on Fri 05 May 2017, 02:17

liz my hubby came out of bedroom put his ear piece and phone together on side no one else up ear piece for his phone just dissapeared never to be seen again was told to ask for it back which i usually do and get it back but this time its never returned so annoying cause cost him eighty pounds to replace so i can understand where your coming from and frustration louby x strange aye
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Fri 05 May 2017, 02:19

Ha Ha ! Liz, if you're anything like me you'll probably find your deodorant in the fridge! These things are always happening to me, things going missing I mean, and turning up if at all in the strangest places - although I don't put it down to anything spiritual... just me being absent-minded!

Now, the lights and electrical stuff is a different story altogether. The lights I'm used to, quite a common occurrence, but I must say it's pretty annoying when the tv channel keeps getting turned over, or tv turning on and off altogether... or when the radio comes on by itself ... or when the cats try to climb up the wall and together seem very interested in a certain photo of my my mum and dad and start pawing at it or when they are spooked by something and I ask them what's up, have you seen something and I get an answer by a loud knocking which seems to come from nowhere ... etc etc.
elly
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Female

Post by elly on Fri 05 May 2017, 02:20

it was my bank book for me 6 days ago it is in the same place all the time so i know where it is ,i went to get it ,it was gone i had all the drawers out searched for a good 2/3 hours for it then thought shoot .
i had to go into the bank and order a new one,it arrived on friday morning i put it in the drawer ,went to get it yesterday and my ''lost'' one was sat on top of it..
.what you were saying about your cats ,my terrier dog often sits up quietly growling but watching as if someone is walking around the room you can see her eyes like she has made contact with some one ,then she will get up go into her bed and just lay there watching usually thats when my light bulbs blow in the room or my lamp turns on

Current date/time is Fri 22 Sep 2017, 19:47