Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

my dream

lynneandjohn
Home away from home
Home away from home

Female

my dream

Post by lynneandjohn on Fri 05 May 2017, 01:49

(originally posted on 15 Mar 2008)

hi all, dreamt about 3 nights ago a dream i have often on and of. in it i realise quite excitedly that i can ring my late husband and contact him(i believe he is alive in the dream). i realise i haven't seen him for a year and rucsh to the phone. i can never make a connection though and get distraught believing he has moved on(though it is never clear why we have been apart). i usually wake up at this point or my dream stops. the other night though after tyring as usual on the phone and getting no connection my sister comes to me in the dream and says that john is aware you are trying to connect and will on sunday. i wake up then and have been so excited since as sunday is our wedding anniversary.
do you think this is from john or my mind playing tricks. don't want to get too hopefull. thanks luv lynne
lar-lar
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Re: my dream

Post by lar-lar on Fri 05 May 2017, 01:50

thinking of you tomorrow lynne on your anniversary-i believe john will be close to you and i hope you get something,he will try his best im sure.xx
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Fri 05 May 2017, 01:51

Hi Lynne,
I don't think that is your mind playing tricks. Seems to me a definite "message dream", especially with it being so lucid - and repetitive.

I had a very lucid dream a few years ago, where in the dream I picked up my red mobile phone, the dream was in colour also. Phone said you have one message. When I clicked in to the message it said "Dad phoned. Please return the call".
In the dream I knew thought this was strange as I knew my dad was dead, but I pressed "reply" and the phone rang but it was my son who answered. He sounded distressed, and when I asked him if everything was ok he just mumbled "not really" but I could get no more out of him, and then I woke up. This dream was so real, and upset me greatly for a long time afterwards, as although my only child is still living I have had no contact from him for many years now. His decision, none of the family have any contact from him, and have no idea of his whereabouts. This is my continuing living "grief". Through much laboured searching I did manage to track him down some years ago, but the contact was all one way and now he has moved away from that address. Too many years have passed now to harbour any hope that he will ever try or want to get in touch again. He's 32 now, will be 33 on 10th April. He is mentioned often, through mediums, where I am regularly assured that he is fine and that my both my mother and father are watching over him. All that I can do is to keep sending out love and protection to surround him and try to remain positive. It's not an easy thing to do, but ....
can't write any more now.
lynneandjohn
Home away from home
Home away from home

Female

Post by lynneandjohn on Fri 05 May 2017, 01:53

oh how heartbreaking candlelight. i have a lump in my throat as i read this. your strength must be enormous, though i know too well how people say your strong when you know just how much it is taking from you.my thoughts and prayers are with you and your son. i too have 3 children 2 of them adults so i understand the protection a mum feels, but to live with this loss i can't even imagine. my heart goes out to you and are here, like us all if you need a friend. he will always be remembered in my prayers,as will you. love lynne
lynneandjohn
Home away from home
Home away from home

Female

Post by lynneandjohn on Fri 05 May 2017, 01:54

sorry lar, i was so saddened from candlelights post that i forgot to thank you for you words. as yet i have not recieved anything i don't think, though early morning i woke up to a melody that john always played on his guitar and had the artist in my head. it was an instrumental and i had the words playing in my head precisely. now i can't think of the melody or artist but will look through his music books soon to find out. we shared so many happy times together on his guitar, real fun and i think this is what he wants me to remember.the tune was so clear when i woke like i'd just heard it but can't think of it at all now. what's strange is it was one he played years ago and i would'nt of remembered it myself independently, i know for certain.
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Post by Feather on Fri 05 May 2017, 01:56

That's the very worst sorrow anyone can endure, Candlelight. Losing a child to spirit is generally thought of as being
the hardest grief to bear---and it must be very hard indeed--- but I think what you are going through is worse for many reasons,
the most obvious being that real, physical contact is still possible but remains out of reach.Some hope must surely remain with you
and that is where the torment comes in.All the details of what is happening in his life from day to day are denied you.No mother
should ever have to go through that. My mother often used to say a living grief is worse than grief after a passing. She said it
in connection with Morris and me but yours must be many times worse. I send out my love to you and hate the feeling of helplessness
I get re doing something to ease your pain. Wish I could give you a hug.xxxxxx.

Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Post by lar-lar on Fri 05 May 2017, 01:57

i think you got your sign lynne myself,guitar music is most beautiful and i hope you remember the tune.

candlelight,how saddening this is and how we feel for you,i can hardly think of anything to say because i know i cant help but i am thinking of you and send prayers and love and strength.xx
Stardust
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

Female

Post by Stardust on Fri 05 May 2017, 01:59

Yes, I think we all feel for you Candlelight. It's always possible your son will contact you one day, you mustn't lose hope. Youngsters can be quick to judge their elders, but then they get older too and understand better, and rifts can be mended when both sides are willing. We'll all be wishing for a reunion for you soon.

Lynneandjohn, I hope you remembered the guitar piece later. Did you get any more signs ?

Home away from home
Home away from home

Female

Post by lynneandjohn on Fri 05 May 2017, 02:00

hi sammi, when i rumaged through johns books the song came back in my head as i picked up the correct book, but i don't know which song it is in the music book. doe'snt matter what the title is though as i know it was something john played alot. not something i would of remembered without prompting, i just know. will listen to it one day to find the title but it would have me in pieces right now.
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Fri 05 May 2017, 02:01

For sure, Lynne, John's brought you the memories of happy times together, with the guitar. That's his message, especially on your anniversary - to not be sad but remember the happy times. It's a lovely sign too that HE's bringing through the happy times, means the barrier that was there initially formed by your overwhelming grief is beginning to fade ~ good thing for both of you. Bless. xxx
lynneandjohn
Home away from home
Home away from home

Female

Post by lynneandjohn on Fri 05 May 2017, 02:03

thanks so much candlelight. sometimes you look that hard you almost miss what's infront of you. the more i thought of this the more i felt sure. it was too significant. thinking of you and your son, it makes you stop and think. i really hope one day for contact willingly from him for you. luv lynne

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017, 15:56