Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

2 posters

scents

lar-lar
    lar-lar

scents Empty scents

Post by lar-lar Fri 5 May 2017 - 1:39

(originally posted on 13 Mar 2008)

right now i can smell bryll cream[remember that] my sign that my grandad is close,as well as my tickly hair,cant forget that! what a nice smell that stuff is..
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

scents Empty Re: scents

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 1:40

Ah yes ... the green oval tins. I love that smell too. Do you get that often then, Lar-Lar? Does your grandad come to visit a lot? Is it usually marking a specific time, like maybe an anniversary? a family gathering, or a time when you're experiencing stress or worries?
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

scents Empty Re: scents

Post by lar-lar Fri 5 May 2017 - 1:43

He has visited more in the last few months,the last month or so its about a once or twice weekly thing,i cant place any significance on dates ,he just wants to pop in i'd say.I find it soooo much harder to get messages for myself,think thats quite common i hear,and i never ever saw his hair without the bryll cream on,when i sense my grandmother[his wife]i always smell talcum powder,she loved the stuff.

Theres this new scent thats im getting recently i dont know from who,its an unusual one and my brain hasnt got it yet so i hope the scent comes again at a quieter time that i can just sit down and figure it out,i know its a male with me,and its an aromatic ,slightly spicy smell,i'll keep you posted.

More common smells such as flowers ive had a lot of in the past on my readings,but in most of my readings the spirit present flowers to the sitter.