Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Comforting touch

Stardust
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

Female

Comforting touch

Post by Stardust on Wed 03 May 2017, 20:23

(originally posted 22 Jan 2008)

Sometimes I have felt a touch as of a hand placed upon my shoulder when I have been worried.

Female

Re: Comforting touch

Post by Candlelight.kk on Fri 05 May 2017, 00:00

I sometimes feel a soft kiss on my forehead when lying in bed on down days worrying - and it gives me a feeling that all my worries suddenly lift and disappear.
lar-lar
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Post by lar-lar on Fri 05 May 2017, 00:01

One thing i feel sometimes is the homing in of spirit and the vibrations searing through me,and a feeling of tremendous love and peace.
louby loo
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Female

Post by louby loo on Fri 05 May 2017, 00:02

the thing i feel is a tremedous adrenalin rush when my mum comes close so quick nearly knocks me off my chair lol bless her feels so so excited love and peace amazing almost like a hug thankyou mum love louby xxx
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Post by Feather on Fri 05 May 2017, 00:04

My puter just went blank and then came on again by itself. That's the 2nd time today. I read in bed before I sleep.
I often get a tickling on my face which feels like a hair and produces a slight itch. I always put my hand up to the spot
to let whoever it is know I've felt it.It's a new experience for me and happens only at that time.
My cleaner was dusting the living-room short ago and she heard a man's voice in her head --about 2 sentences.
She couldn't make out the words but thought I had someone speaking to me in the kitchen. She got such a shock
when she came through as I was alone!!

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Fri 05 May 2017, 00:05

I get a lot of signs in many different ways letting me know that spirit is around. Happens a lot to me where electrical compliances are involved, such as lights & tv and such, and very frequently when using the computer. Recently I was pm'ing in answer to someone here on the board on this very subject and a most definite unusual "sign" was occurring all the way through (not happened before, not happened since). The next night was my open platform (which was under discussion in that pm also) - and one of the visiting mediums on the platform gave me a message from my dad. The message was simply "You sometimes have little doubts, don't ever doubt the signs, the signs are real and they are from spirit. The love and healing that you are sending out is reaching far and wide and you are helping many people."
This woman came up to me afterwards outside and gave me her name and told me to look up her website. Joy Youngman I have since done this and found she has a really beautiful spiritual website.

There was another person there who had put her name down to go up and give a demonstration, she had been sitting right in front of me in the audience. I didn't get a message from her, but also when I was talking outside this woman came up to me, put her hand on my cheek, she was smiling and all she said was "you will be alright, I know you will be" and before I could ask what she meant she'd gone!
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Post by Feather on Fri 05 May 2017, 00:06

Magical, Candlelight. You sure have had some wonderful experiences. Remember you and some others were
dicsussing Trust and Mediums. As you know I got some great evidence from Darren Brittain but I also got a lot
of things that made no sense to me.Some do now but others don't. He seemed to get confused between my family and Morris's.
He said some things were connected to my Dad when they were really to do with Mum or Morris's Dad. He also describ ed spirits
but didn't say who they were. I couldn't suss out which person it was from 3 or 4. The furthest out one was re a celebration on a ship
where the peeps got all dressed up. This means nothing to me at all as I hate sea trips and would be flat on my back, not celebrating.
Our families have no connection with the sea or sailing. How could he get some things so spot on and others so off?

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Fri 05 May 2017, 00:08

Hi Feather
There could be any number of reasons for that. Possible that the ship thing will come to light at some later date.... Also, not always so easy for some communicators to get their message through - and then again there's also the possibility that someone in spirit may be wanting you to pass on a message to someone else. As you know, we are all connected, and we don't always get messages from people we know. I think I've mentioned somewhere else about the little boy who was killed on the road many years ago (not family of mine, but I did know him) - this was just a demonstration with a medium up on stage asking me to pass this message on to his family as he (the boy) was not able to contact them himself.
Whichever one it is, Feather, you know that the evidence you did get was real. And I wouldn't dismiss the unsure parts altogether. Suggest you have your tape transcribed at some stage, so it's there for you to refer to at any time, and you just never know... the rest may possibly fall into place some time.
Stardust
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

Female

Post by Stardust on Fri 05 May 2017, 00:09

Maybe it wasn't a real ship, Feather - could possibly be a pub/inn called "The Ship" ? Plenty of those about. As for dressing up it might be a ball, an end-of year celebration (Hogmanay ?). Sometimes messages can be open to a wider interpretation than that put across by the medium who might get something pretty vague and put his own perception onto it. I'm just expressing an opinion here that it might happen this way, it's a possible explanation ?

Current date/time is Sun 19 Nov 2017, 01:09