Light After Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

CORONAVIRUS: All the latest LIVE updates from around the world
Message to all: Stay safe, stay well, stay at home - and stay in touch.
The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal page is: 'Edgar Cayce - The Sleeping Prophet'

lar-lar

lar-lar
lar-lar

lar-lar Empty lar-lar

Post by lar-lar on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 12:49

Hi everyone..seven yrs ago i could suddenly sense spirit.I have given many many readings since,and due to personal circumstances at the moment is mostly on hold..but i still experience something every day.
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

lar-lar Empty Re: lar-lar

Post by Candlelight.kk on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 12:50

Hi Lar-Lar and welcome. Smile
Looking forward very much to hearing about your experiences.
Stardust
Stardust

Post by Stardust on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 12:51

lar-lar, your username sounds like the beginning to a song or perhaps a laugh, lovely and cheerful.
It evokes harmony, and what better wish for any forum.

A gentle whisper like the breeze sighing, so easy to miss, listen carefully...
lar-lar
lar-lar

Post by lar-lar on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 12:52

the kylie minogue song.?.that i love..la la la ...la la la la la...
Misty
Misty

Post by Misty on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 12:53

lar-lar wrote:
Hi everyone..seven yrs ago i could suddenly sense spirit.I have given many many readings since,and due to personal circumstances at the moment is mostly on hold..but i still experience something every day.

lar-lar, what do you mean when you say you could suddenly sense spirit?
lar-lar
lar-lar

Post by lar-lar on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 12:54

seven yrs ago--one day i felt a prod in my back and my friends father spoke to me[who had passed only days before]i received and passed messages from him nearly every day for a year[he told me he would be with me for a year]he told me many things i didnt know that were confirmed by my friend..eventually i could see him,not too clearly but see him well enough to know it was him.when that year was up,i had no idea i would receive more visitors,and now regularly if im with someone i feel someone else from spirit too..it all depends weather i tell them or not..i wouldnt to a complete stranger!I have had thousands of validations since,some astonishing ones that even now take me aback.Through experience and proof i know when i have spirit close to me.

Current date/time is Wed 15 Jul 2020, 20:25