Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

3 posters

spirit2earth

New member Empty New member

Post by spirit2earth Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 21:53

Hi
    I have newly joined the forum.
    My passion is Colour and I work with it for healing and in my mediumship.
    Today is Saturday and the colour for today is Indigo.
    Indigo is associated with our intuition and is the colour of the higher mind.
    Use Indigo with orange or pink to help release fears.
    Spirit 2 earth
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

New member Empty Re: New member

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 21:54

spirit2earth wrote:Hi
    I have newly joined the forum.
    My passion is Colour and I work with it for healing and in my mediumship.
    Today is Saturday and the colour for today is Indigo.
    Indigo is associated with our intuition and is the colour of the higher mind.
    Use Indigo with orange or pink to help release fears.
    Spirit 2 earth

Hello spirit2earth. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

A very warm Indigo WELCOME to you. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Interesting what you say about colour. Can you explain what you mean when you say you use colour in your mediumship?

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    spirit2earth

Post by spirit2earth Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 21:57

Hi Thank you for your welcome.
    Often when I work in my mediumship I use my colour silks.
    I find that the colour the person chooses resonates with them. As they hold the colour they have chosen, I find very quickly
    a loved one in Spirit comes forward and asks that I give them another colour. A message then comes through strong for the recipient.
    If I don't feel the presence of Spirit I tell the recipient that any message that Is passed is by psychic means. I also use my own Rainbow message stones for readings and find they help to draw Spirit close. Spirit will use many things to get a message across to a loved one and colour seems to work for me. Hopoe this explains it for you.
    Todays colour is ORANGE great for boosting confidence and bringing joy. It is a very creative colour.
    Have a joyful Sunday.
    Much Blessings
    spirit 2 earth
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 21:58

Welcome spirit2earth. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    spirit2earth

Post by spirit2earth Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 21:59

Hi Misty
    Thank You.
    Blessings
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 22:00

spirit2earth wrote:Hi Thank you for your welcome.
    Often when I work in my mediumship I use my colour silks.
    I find that the colour the person chooses resonates with them. As they hold the colour they have chosen, I find very quickly
    a loved one in Spirit comes forward and asks that I give them another colour. A message then comes through strong for the recipient.
    If I don't feel the presence of Spirit I tell the recipient that any message that Is passed is by psychic means. I also use my own Rainbow message stones for readings and find they help to draw Spirit close. Spirit will use many things to get a message across to a loved one and colour seems to work for me. Hopoe this explains it for you.
    Todays colour is ORANGE great for boosting confidence and bringing joy. It is a very creative colour.
    Have a joyful Sunday.
    Much Blessings
    spirit 2 earth

Thanks for that explanation, spirit2earth. A very unusual way of doing mediumship. Is this something that was taught to you, or does it come naturally?

How do colours work with the healing?
    spirit2earth

Post by spirit2earth Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 22:02

Hi Candlelight
    Colour resonates with us in many ways. It affects Spirit, Mind and Body.
    You may have heard of the chakras, if not these are energy centres in the body.
    Google chakras, as there is lots on the web about them.
    Each chakra has a colour associated with it.
    These colours are also linked to the organs of the body.
    Colour vibrates as do our organs, hence the compatibility for healing with colour.
    I use the colour silks, which are 100% silk. They are very good for releasing and healing the emotions.
    My Colour lights (Spectrochrome) use gel filters creatred at an exact vibration for each colour. I find these work very well
    with physical conditions as well as the emotional. Animals love the colour lights. My website has info and pictures.
    Have a look. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Hope this helps.
    Blessings
    Eleanor

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 9:38