Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Top posting users this month

Latest topics

» Tune into the inner critic
by Candlelight.kk Yesterday at 16:28

» As above, so below
by Candlelight.kk 19th July 2018, 09:42

» ALL Forumotion forums were down for a time this morning
by ariel 15th July 2018, 17:10

» Explore with questions
by Candlelight.kk 12th July 2018, 14:13

» Science and the Séance (BBC Documentary)
by Candlelight.kk 9th July 2018, 23:56

» Pioneer Journal
by mac 9th July 2018, 20:27

» What is GDPR ?
by Misty 8th July 2018, 15:11

» Society for Scientific Exploration
by ariel 5th July 2018, 18:17

» Psychic News - June 2018
by mac 4th July 2018, 17:42

» Amy Winehouse's father receives afterdeath visits from her
by Candlelight.kk 3rd July 2018, 22:00

» Take a break!
by Candlelight.kk 3rd July 2018, 15:26

» OCHOROWICZ, Julian Leopold
by Candlelight.kk 2nd July 2018, 22:53

» Hello everybody
by Brian 2nd July 2018, 10:57

» Fairytale: A True Story - Review - The Cottingley Fairies
by Candlelight.kk 30th June 2018, 23:58

» More to dying than meets the eye:
by Candlelight.kk 28th June 2018, 12:51

» Psychic News - July 2018
by mac 26th June 2018, 21:55

» The Afterlife Investigations: The Scole Experiment
by Misty 22nd June 2018, 21:19

» Know yourself
by Candlelight.kk 22nd June 2018, 14:11

» SNU - SOS (Save Our Spiritualism)
by Misty 20th June 2018, 15:23

» Live your own life
by Candlelight.kk 20th June 2018, 13:25

» SUDRE, René
by Candlelight.kk 11th June 2018, 22:19

» OSTY, Eugène
by Candlelight.kk 11th June 2018, 19:32

» What does 'The Truth' Campaign really stand for?
by JDBP 9th June 2018, 16:46

» Soul lives in connection
by Candlelight.kk 8th June 2018, 16:30

» Mark Twain: Talking with Spirits
by Candlelight.kk 3rd June 2018, 12:23

» SIDGWICK, Henry
by Candlelight.kk 2nd June 2018, 18:39

» In the dark with Gary Mannion (finally exposed as FRAUD)
by JDBP 2nd June 2018, 18:32

» 78 years of past Psychic News in newspaper format to become available online to read free of charge
by JDBP 2nd June 2018, 18:27

» The Return of The Maestro
by JDBP 2nd June 2018, 18:20

» Eleanor Mildred Sidgwick
by Candlelight.kk 2nd June 2018, 17:52

» Kindred Spirit magazine
by Candlelight.kk 2nd June 2018, 15:14

» Aaaargh! Why Facebook?
by Candlelight.kk 2nd June 2018, 15:05

» The Spirits' Book
by mac 30th May 2018, 14:56

» The Life and Work of Mrs Piper
by Candlelight.kk 30th May 2018, 12:41

» Psychical Research and Survival
by Candlelight.kk 30th May 2018, 12:22

» THOMPSON, Joseph John
by Candlelight.kk 30th May 2018, 12:17

» De SANCTIS, Sante
by Candlelight.kk 29th May 2018, 16:42

» 6666
by mac 29th May 2018, 14:59

» Notification of new PMs (Private Messages) [solved]
by Candlelight.kk 28th May 2018, 22:22

» Scandinavian mythology
by Brian 28th May 2018, 15:07

» WICKLAND, Carl August
by Candlelight.kk 27th May 2018, 23:13

» Kulning
by Brian 27th May 2018, 23:01

» Thirty Years Among the Dead
by Candlelight.kk 27th May 2018, 22:53

» The Gateway of Understanding
by Candlelight.kk 27th May 2018, 22:47

» WALLACE, Alfred Russel
by Candlelight.kk 27th May 2018, 22:28

» MORRIS, Robert Lyle
by Candlelight.kk 27th May 2018, 22:01

» STRATTON, Frederick John Marrian
by Candlelight.kk 27th May 2018, 11:46

» Why are you here?
by Candlelight.kk 27th May 2018, 11:27

» What is Your Psychological Archetype? - Quiz
by Brian 26th May 2018, 17:57

» Nature says leave them alone
by Candlelight.kk 26th May 2018, 14:14

» A Celtic Blessing
by Brian 26th May 2018, 12:43

» Dislikes
by Brian 26th May 2018, 12:27

» What made you smile today?
by Brian 26th May 2018, 12:02

» RICHET, Prof. Charles Robert
by Candlelight.kk 25th May 2018, 10:51

» Psi Encyclopedia
by Candlelight.kk 25th May 2018, 00:23

» RAUDIVE, Dr. Konstantin
by Candlelight.kk 24th May 2018, 19:05

» SWEDENBORG, Emanuel
by Candlelight.kk 24th May 2018, 15:10

» STEAD, William Thomas
by Candlelight.kk 24th May 2018, 14:21

» RHINE, Joseph Banks
by Candlelight.kk 23rd May 2018, 19:27

» OESTERREICH, Traugott Konstantin
by Candlelight.kk 23rd May 2018, 19:11

» Capture your inspiration!
by Candlelight.kk 22nd May 2018, 22:24

» TURING, Alan
by Candlelight.kk 22nd May 2018, 19:06

» PICKERING, Edward Charles
by Candlelight.kk 22nd May 2018, 18:37

» ROY, Archie Edmiston
by Candlelight.kk 22nd May 2018, 18:17

» LYTTLETON, Dame Edith Sophy
by Candlelight.kk 22nd May 2018, 18:01

» PRINCE, Morton Henry
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 15:33

» PRICE, Henry Habberley
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 15:23

» PRICE, Harry
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 15:20

» PRATT, Morris
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 15:14

» PODMORE, Frank
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 15:08

» OWEN, Robert Dale
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 14:55

» OUSPENSKY, Peter D.
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 14:53

» At The Hour of Death
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 14:44

» OSIS, Dr Karlis
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 14:41

» Old Diary Leaves: The True Story of the Theosophical Society
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 14:33

» OLCOTT, Henry Steel
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 14:27

» NEOGGERATH, Rufina
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 12:47

» NEIHARDT, Prof. John Gneisenau
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 11:15

» MYERS, Frederic William Henry
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 10:51

» MURPHY, Gardner
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 10:47

» MORSELLI, Enrico "Henry" Agostini
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 10:45

» MOORE, William Usborne
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 10:42

» MONROE, Robert Allan
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 10:39

» MESMER, Franz Anton
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 10:35

» MEEK, George W.
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 10:33

» McDOUGALL, William
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 10:25

» SAGB is moving to a new address
by Candlelight.kk 21st May 2018, 09:55

» MARRYAT, Florence
by Candlelight.kk 20th May 2018, 13:52

» MAITLAND, Edward
by Candlelight.kk 20th May 2018, 13:47

» MACK, John Edward
by Candlelight.kk 20th May 2018, 13:45

» LOMBROSO, Cesare
by Candlelight.kk 20th May 2018, 13:43

» LODGE, Sir Oliver Joseph
by Candlelight.kk 20th May 2018, 13:35

» Was Abraham Lincoln a Spiritualist?
by Candlelight.kk 20th May 2018, 13:23

» Physical Proofs of Another Life
by Candlelight.kk 20th May 2018, 13:17

» LIPPIT, Francis James
by Candlelight.kk 20th May 2018, 13:15

» LINCOLN, Abraham
by Candlelight.kk 20th May 2018, 13:13

» LEES, Robert James
by Candlelight.kk 20th May 2018, 13:03

» LANG, Andrew
by Candlelight.kk 20th May 2018, 12:59

» LANCELIN, Charles
by Candlelight.kk 20th May 2018, 12:57

The Psi Encyclopedia

Created by the Society for
Psychical Research in London,
the Psi Encyclopedia is a collection
of articles and case studies about psi research, the scientific investigation of psychic phenomena. (see post)

Contents A-Z

Library of free online reading

A collection of FREE online reading relating to Spiritualism/Psi research
past & present.

Click HERE to enter

Top posting users this week

_____ KRAZY KATS FORUM _____


Kitkat's friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about.
Open 24/7 for chat & chill.
Visit Krazy Kats forum here:
https://krazykats.forumotion.co.uk/

The Forum Café


A meeting place for forumites to socialise in a friendly environment and keep up to date with what's going on in Forumland.
Caffy's Forum Café is open 24/7.
https://forumcafe.forumotion.co.uk/

Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Share

Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 2562

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on 3rd May 2017, 08:05

JonDonnis wrote:
ariel wrote:It's clear there is a history between you and Mac and Candlelight.kk

No history that I am aware of.

I dont know candlelight, as far as I know first time I spoke to them is on this forum, although I suspect they have appeared on other forums under different names.

As mac (the classic older Spiritualist Mr. Green ) has said, I too can only speak for myself - and as far as scallywag scoundrel Jon Donnis is concerned, I am astounded by the paucity of his memory lol lol
as per (for example) ... this thread: arrow Jon Donnis makes Psychic News !

um ... yes, there has been a wee bit of history between us over the years - and the rascal knows full well that I am Kitkat here http://krazykats.forumotion.co.uk/portal and up until recently I also posted on the Spiritlove forum as such.

JonDonnis wrote:Never any shame in admitting when you are wrong.
You said it, Jon. gigle

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Posts : 388
Likes received : 2

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on 3rd May 2017, 08:08

Candlelight.kk wrote:

and yes, you've definitely got the measure of Jon - man on a mission.  facepalm   lol

I'm glad to see you find someone trying to help victims of fraud as funny.
If there were more people like me in the world, we wouldn't have so many dying penniless, embarrassed and ashamed of being taken in by these misery vultures, but if I can make you laugh at my fruitless "mission" then its ok.

Afterall you lining your pockets with the money of the very same victims, Hope you feel proud of that!
Cause one day when your eyes get opened, you will realise what a horrendous crime you have been committing

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Posts : 388
Likes received : 2

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on 3rd May 2017, 08:10

mac wrote:
Well, Jon, I've been 'mac' since 2003 at least and I've never been Trevor, however much I might remind you of him and however much you're convinced by your ideas....  

Not convinced, you just remind me of him, same flawed arguments

If I spent time and effort to outwit you, Jon, I'd reckon I need to get a life.  Whatever it is you believe I'm wrong about I don't care - your view isn't important.  

I actually agree here, my view, my opinion etc is not important, all that is important is the facts, the scientific and historical facts that say I am right in everything I say about psychics and mediums!

But I was right about your claiming that you ONLY post on your own website, Jon, and the longer you continue writing here the more it can be seen you were wrong to claim that.  

I am wrong in that, oh no, I will have to eat humble pie forever now, oh woe is me.

But you haven't done me the courtesy of acknowledging what I wrote above - I don't ever claim to know better than or try to outwit others except when it's tomfoolery.  You know that's true, Jon, because I never engage you in serious stuff - it's just as a joke.  

Which is a shame as you will never learn anything if you think the idea of conning vunerable grieving people as "just a joke"
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 2562
Location : London
Likes received : 56

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on 3rd May 2017, 08:12

JonDonnis wrote:if I can make you laugh at my fruitless "mission" then its ok.

Where have I said anything about it being a "fruitless" mission?

JonDonnis wrote:Afterall you lining your pockets with the money of the very same victims, Hope you feel proud of that!
Cause one day when your eyes get opened, you will realise what a horrendous crime you have been committing
Lining my pockets?! huh
As per usual, you are completely on the wrong track and barking up the wrong tree.
For someone who prides himself on dealing with the facts of the matter, it is quite astonishing how frequently you get those facts wrong!

mac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 639
Location : lives in central England, UK
Likes received : 17
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on 3rd May 2017, 08:15

JonDonnis wrote:
mac wrote:
Well, Jon, I've been 'mac' since 2003 at least and I've never been Trevor, however much I might remind you of him and however much you're convinced by your ideas....  

Not convinced, you just remind me of him, same flawed arguments

If I spent time and effort to outwit you, Jon, I'd reckon I need to get a life.  Whatever it is you believe I'm wrong about I don't care - your view isn't important.  

I actually agree here, my view, my opinion etc is not important, all that is important is the facts, the scientific and historical facts that say I am right in everything I say about psychics and mediums!

But I was right about your claiming that you ONLY post on your own website, Jon, and the longer you continue writing here the more it can be seen you were wrong to claim that.  

I am wrong in that, oh no, I will have to eat humble pie forever now, oh woe is me.

But you haven't done me the courtesy of acknowledging what I wrote above - I don't ever claim to know better than or try to outwit others except when it's tomfoolery.  You know that's true, Jon, because I never engage you in serious stuff - it's just as a joke.  

Which is a shame as you will never learn anything if you think the idea of conning vunerable grieving people as "just a joke"

As I said, Jon, I'll never discuss anything serious with you - it's just a laugh, a distraction.   I'm amazed at how you keep taking my bait!  Things must be quiet at the moment in the Jon Donnis fiefdom.  

Cheer up, it probably won't stay that way....cheers

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Posts : 388
Likes received : 2

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on 3rd May 2017, 08:17

Candlelight.kk wrote:
um ... yes,  there has been a wee bit of history between us over the years - and the rascal knows full well that I am Kitkat here http://krazykats.forumotion.co.uk/portal and up until recently I also posted on the Spiritlove forum as such.

JonDonnis wrote:Never any shame in admitting when you are wrong.
You said it, Jon.   gigle

I genuinely didn't know you were KitKat!
Hey Cath how are you?
Seriously I didn't realise!

Ok then yes I have history with KK, I continually point out she is not psychic, she claims all manner of nonsense and I generally embarrass her and make her look a fool.

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Posts : 388
Likes received : 2

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on 3rd May 2017, 08:19

Candlelight.kk wrote:
Lining my pockets?!  huh  
As per usual, you are completely on the wrong track and barking up the wrong tree.  
For someone who prides himself on dealing with the facts of the matter, it is quite astonishing how frequently you get those facts wrong!

Well now I know who you are, channelled any dead sailors recently? Hahaha

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Posts : 388
Likes received : 2

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on 3rd May 2017, 08:21

Unfortunately because I thought I was talking to people I didn't know, it is clear now I already been over everything with CandleAss, so pointless me staying here.

Oh well, I was having fun.

Any more computer probs Cath, feel free to email me, always happy to help as you well know.

Also is there any way to change my username on here, to Mr BadPsychics or something.

Genuine last post, see you all on the other side! 😁

mac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 639
Location : lives in central England, UK
Likes received : 17
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on 3rd May 2017, 08:23

He didn't know? That's hard to follow - I wonder who he thought you were? Especially so as his login for this website worked when he just happened to find it and give it a try.... eek duh
avatar
ariel
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Posts : 54
Likes received : 2

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by ariel on 3rd May 2017, 08:25


gigle That was so funny.
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 2562
Location : London
Likes received : 56

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on 3rd May 2017, 08:27

ariel wrote:gigle That was so funny.

Yes, one thing in Jon's favour - he does provide us with some much needed entertainment from time to time. Mr. Green

mac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 639
Location : lives in central England, UK
Likes received : 17
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on 3rd May 2017, 08:29

He's a welcome, comic distraction from the serious stuff! You just don't have to take him seriously!
avatar
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Posts : 351
Likes received : 10

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Misty on 3rd May 2017, 08:30

I missed all the fun. Been away on holiday.

gigle JonDonnis you never give up trying do you. lol

    Current date/time is 23rd July 2018, 00:46