Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Hello !

Beautywithin
Just popped in
Just popped in

Female

Hello !

Post by Beautywithin

Newbie here

Ive been into all things spiritual since I can remember, looking forward to chatting to like minded please

Love & Light

x
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 19:23 by Candlelight.kk

Beautywithin wrote:Newbie here

Ive been into all things spiritual since I can remember, looking forward to chatting to like minded please

Love & Light

x

Hello Beautywithin

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 19:26 by Stardust

A warm welcome to you, Beautywithin.

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 19:27 by Misty

Hi Beautywithin. Lovely username Great to see new members on the forum.

Isn't it just typical! I come back from holiday to find new people have joined here while I'm away and some long gone old members back posting too!

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 21:36 by ariel.

Welcome to you Beautywithin. I am new to the forum also, but have been reading in here longer than I have been a member.

You have said you are interested in "all things spiritual". I wonder what does "spiritual" mean to you? This is a question for everyone here. What is your definition of "spiritual" and what does it mean to you personally?

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 21:37 by Candlelight.kk

ariel wrote:I wonder what does "spiritual" mean to you? This is a question for everyone here. What is your definition of "spiritual" and what does it mean to you personally?

Good question, ariel. One that is worthy of a thread of its own. I too would be interested to know people's views on what 'spirituality' is and what the word spiritual means to them.
How about you start a thread in another part of the forum with that question?

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017, 17:36