Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

+2
Candlelight.kk
Beautywithin
6 posters

Hello !

Beautywithin

Hello ! Empty Hello !

Post by Beautywithin Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:21

Newbie here

Ive been into all things spiritual since I can remember, looking forward to chatting to like minded please

Love & Light

x
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Hello ! Empty Re: Hello !

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:23

Beautywithin wrote:Newbie here

Ive been into all things spiritual since I can remember, looking forward to chatting to like minded please

Love & Light

x

Hello [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Beautywithin [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:26

A warm welcome to you, Beautywithin.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:27

Hi Beautywithin. Lovely username [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Great to see new members on the forum. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Isn't it just typical! I come back from holiday to find new people have joined here while I'm away and some long gone old members back posting too!
    ariel.
    ariel.

Post by ariel. Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 21:36

Welcome to you Beautywithin. I am new to the forum also, but have been reading in here longer than I have been a member.

You have said you are interested in "all things spiritual". I wonder what does "spiritual" mean to you? This is a question for everyone here. What is your definition of "spiritual" and what does it mean to you personally?
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 21:37

ariel wrote:I wonder what does "spiritual" mean to you? This is a question for everyone here. What is your definition of "spiritual" and what does it mean to you personally?

Good question, ariel. One that is worthy of a thread of its own. I too would be interested to know people's views on what 'spirituality' is and what the word spiritual means to them.
    How about you start a thread in another part of the forum with that question?
    CandyJohn

Post by CandyJohn Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 4:41

Beautywithin! Nice to see you here. I would like to say welcome to you here in this community. 
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 14:19

CandyJohn wrote:Beautywithin! Nice to see you here. I would like to say welcome to you here in this community. 

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 12:50