Light After Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

CORONAVIRUS: All the latest LIVE updates from around the world
Message to all: Stay safe, stay well, stay at home - and stay in touch.
The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal page is: 'Edgar Cayce - The Sleeping Prophet'

I'm back.....Forgot I was a member on Here......

aussiepom
aussiepom

I'm back.....Forgot I was a member on Here...... Empty I'm back.....Forgot I was a member on Here......

Post by aussiepom on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 18:55

Received an email today back from when I posted a good while ago. It feels good to see so many topics on spiritualism,my favourite topic!
Good to be back!

Aussiepom.....xx
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

I'm back.....Forgot I was a member on Here...... Empty Re: I'm back.....Forgot I was a member on Here......

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 18:57

aussiepom wrote:Received an email today back from when I posted a good while ago. It feels good to see so many topics on spiritualism,my favourite topic!
Good to be back!

Aussiepom.....xx

Hi aussiepom,

Good to see you back! I'm back.....Forgot I was a member on Here...... Heart I'm back.....Forgot I was a member on Here...... Welcome+-+with+flower

Looks like it's just you and I haunting this little corner of forumland though. I'm back.....Forgot I was a member on Here...... Ghost Don't know where everyone's got to
aussiepom
aussiepom

I'm back.....Forgot I was a member on Here...... Empty Re: I'm back.....Forgot I was a member on Here......

Post by aussiepom on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 18:58

Let's see if I can scrounge a few more member for here.....
Could you give me the full link,please and I can pass it on.... I'm back.....Forgot I was a member on Here...... Icon_biggrin
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 19:00

Sure, aussiepom ... I'm back.....Forgot I was a member on Here...... Icon_smile

This link will take you to the Portal: http://lightafterlife.freeforums.org/portal.php

and this one goes straight to the forum Index: http://lightafterlife.freeforums.org/index.php
aussiepom
aussiepom

Post by aussiepom on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 19:03

Thank you..... I'm back.....Forgot I was a member on Here...... Icon_biggrin

Current date/time is Wed 15 Jul 2020, 19:29