Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Video of the Week now showing on the Portal is: 'SCIENCE SET FREE: A talk by Dr. Rupert Sheldrake'

Tony Stockwell

Candlelight.kk

Tony Stockwell - Page 3 Empty Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by Candlelight.kk on 23rd July 2018, 13:39

The work of psychic mediums is highly controversial - can they really communicate with the dead?
EMMA DEIGHAN put medium Tony Stockwell to the test

Read more at: https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/the-after-life-with-tony-stockwell-1-4442921

From that interview, Tony Stockwell says:
“I don’t try to convince people, I let them make up their own minds. The evidence will convince them although some people are never going to believe, no matter what names, addresses and inside leg measurement you offer.

“All I would say is to allow people that do believe in an afterlife and mediumship to have that belief if they choose to, it’s their right to have their own faith as much as it’s others right to be sceptical. Most sceptics seem to think believers are gullible, needy and desperate, but in my opinion that’s absolutely not the case. Most people are pretty smart and have come to an educated and researched opinion. Most people I demonstrate for are quite demanding and nothing other than proof is sufficient, and rightfully so,” he said.

ariel
ariel
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Post by ariel on 7th September 2018, 11:17

From that interview, Tony Stockwell says:
“I don’t try to convince people, I let them make up their own minds. The evidence will convince them although some people are never going to believe, no matter what names, addresses and inside leg measurement you offer.

“All I would say is to allow people that do believe in an afterlife and mediumship to have that belief if they choose to, it’s their right to have their own faith as much as it’s others right to be sceptical. Most sceptics seem to think believers are gullible, needy and desperate, but in my opinion that’s absolutely not the case. Most people are pretty smart and have come to an educated and researched opinion. Most people I demonstrate for are quite demanding and nothing other than proof is sufficient, and rightfully so,” he said.

I like that Tony has such a philosophical outlook.  A very spiritual person, empathy oozes from him.  A more genuine person you could not hope to find.  I was in the audience at one of his shows earlier this year.  Even in a theatre packed with people his calming essence dominates.  Those sceptics should go to one of his shows and see and feel it for themselves.

Tony Stockwell - Page 3 39152487_228317777839561_954115263840649216_n
Tony Stockwell on Instagram: “Remembering Colin Fry today on the third anniversary of his return home to Spirit. Lots of happy memories in my mind. It’s maybe little…known that Colin and I were friends and colleagues long before our work for living TV. Two young budding mediums and whipper snappers. Thoughts for Colin’s family today, especially his husband Mikey ❤️ #colinfry #spirit #mediumship
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 8th September 2018, 15:13

ariel wrote:
I like that Tony has such a philosophical outlook.  A very spiritual person, empathy oozes from him.  A more genuine person you could not hope to find.  I was in the audience at one of his shows earlier this year.  Even in a theatre packed with people his calming essence dominates.  Those sceptics should go to one of his shows and see and feel it for themselves.

I cannot agree more with that, ariel. I too have seen Tony Stockwell demonstrate - 3 times in all; once at Stansted Hall and twice at the Mind, Body, Spirit Exhibition in Olympia. It was at one of those dems at Olympia where I got a very detailed evidential message - which left me without doubt of his authenticity. He brought my mother through, with her giving loads of detailed, acceptable information to convince me that it was indeed her. He stayed with me a long time as (in his words) she just wouldn't stop talking, lol - typical of her ... but then half way through he said (ever so nonchalantly) you have actually seen her since her passing. That in itself was a good piece of evidence, but later on when he was trying to move on to someone else, he said she wouldn't let him go, wouldn't stop talking - and insisted that before he moves on, he relay to me that the first time I saw her after her passing, that she was to the left of me. He repeated this, as she apparently asked him to say it again as she said it was of great importance that he emphatically point this out to me - and yes, it was! Because that fact (insignificant as it may seem) is something that I have never, ever related to anyone else. She was indeed on my left side when I first saw her - in shock and disbelief at first, I had shut my eyes tight and pinched myself - literally, and then opened my eyes again, and this time she had moved to the front of me, bringing her face right in front of mine, smiling at me with one eyebrow raised as if to say "Yes, it really IS me". So, her insisting that he tell me that piece of information was really just the icing on the cake to prove to me that it really was my mother that Tony was communicating with. I know for a fact that Tony Stockwell IS the genuine article, a real genuine medium.
mac
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

Job/hobbies : retired

Post by mac on 8th September 2018, 18:09

"I know for a fact that Tony Stockwell IS the genuine article, a real genuine medium."   

Put simply, "Tony Stockwell is a medium, a highly accomplished one....."  

Anything less than being 'genuine' isn't actually being a medium.  Wink
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 9th September 2018, 11:45

mac wrote:

Yes, but there are those who claim to be working mediumistically (i.e. communicating with the deceased), when they are not; just as there are some who make quite a lucrative living out of claiming to have psychic powers, and pretend to have the 'gift' of mediumship when in reality they are no more psychic than a piece of wood. Wink
mac
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

Job/hobbies : retired

Post by mac on 9th September 2018, 12:13

Candlelight.kk wrote:
mac wrote:

Yes, but there are those who claim to be working mediumistically (i.e. communicating with the deceased), when they are not; just as there are some who make quite a lucrative living out of claiming to have psychic powers, and pretend to have the 'gift' of mediumship when in reality they are no more psychic than a piece of wood.  Wink
Oh I follow but a medium is a medium is a medium.   very happy The adjective 'real' or 'genuine' in front of the word medium is tautological.  Wink 

In less-pedantic terms, if you ain't real and you ain't genuine then you ain't a medium no matter what you call yourself or pretend to be.  But try explaining that to the Yanks when 'medium' can mean anything from a psychic (short for 'psychic-medium') through to evidential medium. ('spiritual-medium' as they say)

It's a recurrent theme on another (US based) website where I'm a regular. very happy lol pirat
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 28th November 2018, 13:23

Part of  'An Evening of Mediumship with Tony Stockwell'

Watch  arrow  HERE

Misty
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Post by Misty on 28th November 2018, 20:29

I just finished watching those videos of Tony in demonstration. He has such a lovely calming way about him. happyheart