Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Mavis Pittilla

Candlelight.kk

Female

Mavis Pittilla

Post by Candlelight.kk on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 18:50

(originally posted on 13 Jun 2014)

“MAVIS PITTILLA: British medium Mavis Pittilla is an iconoclast in mediumship. She saw her first spirit in 1966, and has been teaching at England’s Arthur Findlay College for psychics and mediums for approximately 35 years. So Mavis was the perfect person to discuss this important conversation on “What our loved ones in spirit want & need from us.” Mavis explains why people in spirit really want to communicate with us, why they hope we’ll visit a medium (and try to influence us to see one), how our prayers can help them, and what we can do to satisfy their desires in the spiritual world. She also shares her immense wisdom on what’s important when helping someone in deep grief, how to live from the soul, and ways that we can accelerate our spiritual growth. This is a pleasant, peaceful interview that will leave you uplifted and enlightened about spirit communication from a spirit’s perspective.” ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV

An interview with Mavis Pittilla here: What Your Loved Ones In Spirit Want & Need From You

(By Bob Olson - February 7, 2013)

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Mavis Pittilla

Post by mac on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 18:52

Candlelight.kk wrote:
“MAVIS PITTILLA: British medium Mavis Pittilla is an iconoclast in mediumship. She saw her first spirit in 1966, and has been teaching at England’s Arthur Findlay College for psychics and mediums for approximately 35 years. So Mavis was the perfect person to discuss this important conversation on “What our loved ones in spirit want & need from us.” Mavis explains why people in spirit really want to communicate with us, why they hope we’ll visit a medium (and try to influence us to see one), how our prayers can help them, and what we can do to satisfy their desires in the spiritual world. She also shares her immense wisdom on what’s important when helping someone in deep grief, how to live from the soul, and ways that we can accelerate our spiritual growth. This is a pleasant, peaceful interview that will leave you uplifted and enlightened about spirit communication from a spirit’s perspective.” ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV

An interview with Mavis Pittilla here:  What Your Loved Ones In Spirit Want & Need From You

(By Bob Olson - February 7, 2013)

There's also an interesting presentation on his website by this same guy but this time speaking personally about the issue of suicide.  It's something I have had to speak to bereaved individuals about but it's an issue that demands more presentational skill than I have, something on which I struggle.

Current date/time is Sun 19 Nov 2017, 01:06