Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Geoff Hayward

Candlelight.kk

Female

Geoff Hayward

Post by Candlelight.kk on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 21:47

(originally posted on 23 Dec 2009)

GEOFF HAYWARD
The taxman cometh! Well, not anymore, but Geoff used to work for the Inland Revenue
before becoming a full-time medium. His mediumship has taken him all over the UK,
Germany, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Norway, Portugal and Belgium. Geoff, who
developed his gifts at Bournemouth's Spiritualist church, holds awards from the
Spiritualists' National Union, and the Institute of Spiritualist Mediums. He has been a
medium for thirty-seven years.

zanne
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Female

Re: Geoff Hayward

Post by zanne on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 21:52

A very experienced and honest medium. Someone who helps people and is very accurate. He works for spirit totally and has many years experience. One of the best in the profession and should be doing more internationally than he does.
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Post by Feather on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 21:53

I wish I'd known this when I had my reading at SAGB. He was available but I chose someone else and was anything but happy with the result.Maybe next time.

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 21:54

zanne wrote:A very experienced and honest medium. Someone who helps people and is  very accurate. He works for spirit totally and has many years experience. One of the best in the profession and should be doing more internationally than he does.

I totally agree with everything you say there, zanne.  I have seen Geoff demonstrate, and been to his Open Circle. His heart and soul is in spiritualism and he is not one to court the media. 

Current date/time is Tue 17 Oct 2017, 17:50