Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

2 posters

Psychic News - May 2020 issue

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Psychic News -  May 2020 issue Empty Psychic News - May 2020 issue

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 16:51

Psychic News - May 2020 

blink  FREE 200-page Bumper Issue  blink 

Due to the current coronavirus pandemic and the recent closure of churches, centres and spiritual shops, we have produced a FREE Bumper 200-Page Issue online and via the app.

All subscriptions will be extended during this period.

In the bumper May issue of Psychic News...

200 pages of spiritual news, features, articles and art, including:
    John Edward, James Van Praagh, Russell Grant, Gordon Smith, Kyle Gray,
    Fern Britton, John Holland, Lisa Williams, Will and Grace’s Shelley Morrison,
    Radleigh Valentine, Charlie Morley, T J Hobbs, John Cleese, Olivia Newton-John

and much more.

Psychic News -  May 2020 issue Cover121-May-2020-FRONTPAGE
    Psychic News -  May 2020 issue Pn_con10

Plus the chance to win one of ten copies of The Akashic Tarot by Sharon Anne Klingler and Sandra Anne Taylor.

Download your copy now at:

www.psychicnews.org.uk
    Misty
    Misty

Psychic News -  May 2020 issue Empty Re: Psychic News - May 2020 issue

Post by Misty Sat 25 Apr 2020 - 13:03

This is great.  We can read this whole issue on line. thumb 

I love the cat and mouse and dog peeping around the corner on the contents page. purr
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 25 Apr 2020 - 13:34

Misty wrote:This is great.  We can read this whole issue on line. thumb 

I love the cat and mouse and dog peeping around the corner on the contents page. purr

Oops!  I can see now that there should be two more pages of Contents.  I only posted up the first page!

Here are the other two:  (Sorry Misty - no cute kitties or doggies on these) pirat

May 2020 Free Bumper issue - Contents Page 2

Psychic News -  May 2020 issue Pn_con11

May 2020 Free Bumper issue - Contents Page 3

Psychic News -  May 2020 issue Pn_con12
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 25 Apr 2020 - 14:00

I would also like to give mention here to an extract from this issue's editorial from Tony Ortzen (written from his garden, during the lockdown):

Because Spiritualist churches, psychic centres and some newsagents have closed, at the moment it is not feasible to produce Psychic News on its usual monthly basis.  But every problem has a solution.
    My much-valued colleague Paul Brett has spent days and days reading through back issues to compile some bumper copies of Psychic News and selected various features and news items to lift our collective spirits.

Normally, Psychic News runs to 68 pages and costs £3.80 in newsagents and £2.80 at churches and centres.  This issue is free.

Thank you Tony and Paul - and indeed all involved in the publishing of Psychic News - for the dedicated extra effort involved in producing this very special issue of Psychic News

It is very much appreciated. thanks  candle

Also extracted from the editorial - some words from Silver Birch, the guide of medium Maurice Barbanell, who founded Psychic News in 1932 - particularly appropriate to all of the earth's inhabitants at this worrisome and troublesome time of global pandemic:
    "There is nothing in the world of matter that can quell your spirit.  Your spirit is greater than anything that appertains to the physical body.
    When things and people seem difficult sometimes, withdraw into the silence.  Allow the great love emanating from our world to enfold you in its embrace and to recharge you with its power, so that you emerge stronger as a result."

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 11:24