Light After Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

COVID-19: All the latest LIVE global updates - updated throughout each day

The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal page is: 'PSYCHIC' (Parts 1 and 2)
4 posters

Hello again!

cheeky cherub
cheeky cherub

Posts : 12

happy Hello again!

Post by cheeky cherub Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 1:28

It's been a while.  Surprised and happy to find this place still alive and kicking and right up to date!

I'll be back when I've caught up.  wave  cc  
mac
mac

Posts : 919
Location : east midlands of England

happy Re: Hello again!

Post by mac Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 1:32

cheeky cherub wrote:It's been a while.  Surprised and happy to find this place still alive and kicking and right up to date!

I'll be back when I've caught up.  wave  cc  

eight and a half years? Where you been, honey? very happy

Of course it's up to date - kk is head honcho! Wink Smile
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3203
Location : London

happy Re: Hello again!

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 19:51

Hello again! Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSLAWh5C8pl2I2sAbHod_n-kV8RC6SsanBGo66kwtuwZHoN34rDCheeky Cherub! very happy  What a nice surprise. So nice to see you here again. thumb

alienpop  Don't take too long catching up!  Come back soon.
cheeky cherub
cheeky cherub

Posts : 12

happy Re: Hello again!

Post by cheeky cherub Sun 16 Feb 2020 - 0:13

Hi mac,

mac wrote:eight and a half years?  Where you been, honey?

huh   scratch head   Lordy no!  For sure it hasn't been that long since my days a-haunting here.  Talking about 2-3 years I think, more like.  
I was a member back in the Spirit Love forum days though. You could be thinking about that?
cheeky cherub
cheeky cherub

Posts : 12

happy Re: Hello again!

Post by cheeky cherub Sun 16 Feb 2020 - 0:18

Candlelight.kk wrote:Hello again! Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSLAWh5C8pl2I2sAbHod_n-kV8RC6SsanBGo66kwtuwZHoN34rDCheeky Cherub! very happy  What a nice surprise. So nice to see you here again. thumb

alienpop  Don't take too long catching up!  Come back soon.

Thanks kk. I promise not to stay away so long this time.
BTW, I'm enjoying all those Thinking Aloud vids. Oh and the Viewing Room. purr Some good material in there. Smile
Misty
Misty

Posts : 441

happy Re: Hello again!

Post by Misty Sun 16 Feb 2020 - 17:03

Hi cheeky,
Good to see you back. Glad you havent forgotten us!  excited
I just wish everyone else would come back and start posting again.
We lost a lot of people when the forum got the new address.  I wonder if they realise LAL is still here and continuing like it was before.
mac
mac

Posts : 919
Location : east midlands of England

happy Re: Hello again!

Post by mac Tue 18 Feb 2020 - 4:37

cheeky cherub wrote:Hi mac,

mac wrote:eight and a half years?  Where you been, honey?

huh   scratch head   Lordy no!  For sure it hasn't been that long since my days a-haunting here.  Talking about 2-3 years I think, more like.  
I was a member back in the Spirit Love forum days though. You could be thinking about that?

oops my mistake Embarassed I confused your registration date with your last posting which was mid 2017 now I've looked again.....

    Current date/time is Mon 25 Oct 2021 - 17:48