Light After Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

CORONAVIRUS: All the latest LIVE updates from around the world
Message to all: Stay safe, stay well, stay at home - and stay in touch.
The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal page is: 'Edgar Cayce - The Sleeping Prophet'

Look for feathers

archangelsecrets
archangelsecrets

Look for feathers Empty Look for feathers

Post by archangelsecrets on Sat 11 Jan 2020, 18:11

When you find Feathers nearby it means your archangels are close and you're being blessed and protected 

Look for feathers Tiny-f10
Misty
Misty

Look for feathers Empty Re: Look for feathers

Post by Misty on Sat 11 Jan 2020, 18:54

archangelsecrets wrote:When you find Feathers nearby it means your archangels are close and you're being blessed and protected 

Look for feathers Tiny-f10

Thats not always the case though. Of course sometimes it just means that birds are nearby  Wink  , but its when you find feathers in an unusual place or at a certain time like when you are in desperate need of help and something crops up with that very needed help --- and you see a feather floating down and landing right in front of you or even straight into your hand, thats when I put special meaning into the arrival of feathers. 
And it has happened for me just that way more than once, and one of those times was quite recent. happyheart

There is a thread somewhere on the forum with a whole discussion about that very thing, but I couldnt find it.
I found this one though   https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/t491-guidance-from-the-angels
ariel
ariel

Look for feathers Empty Re: Look for feathers

Post by ariel on Sun 12 Jan 2020, 12:14

I thought that applied to white feathers only.

Current date/time is Wed 15 Jul 2020, 20:17