Light After Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

CORONAVIRUS: All the latest LIVE updates from around the world
Message to all: Stay safe, stay well, stay at home - and stay in touch.
The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal page is: 'Edgar Cayce - The Sleeping Prophet'

I can't see my profile

archangelsecrets
archangelsecrets

I can't see my profile Empty I can't see my profile

Post by archangelsecrets on Sat 11 Jan 2020, 18:04

Hello thanks for letting me join to this forum. I would like to know why I can't see my profile, it says I don't have right to see it!
Misty
Misty

I can't see my profile Empty Re: I can't see my profile

Post by Misty on Sat 11 Jan 2020, 18:18

Hi archangelsecrets very happy   Welcome

You should be able to get to your profile from the top of the forum on the right side of the blue bar where it says Welcome archangelsecrets, and press Edit Profile, brings you straight in.
Also just under there where your avatar is, under that says My profile.  Click on that and its another way to get straight in. Smile

Oh and the UserCP button above where it says about the video of the week.  That button is your profile also. (User Control Panel).
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 11 Jan 2020, 22:01

archangelsecrets wrote:Hello thanks for letting me join to this forum. I would like to know why I can't see my profile, it says I don't have right to see it!

Hello archangelsecrets and welcome to Light After Life.  Please make yourself at home.

I can't see my profile Gif-welcome-angel1

I hope you found your way to your Profile area (or UserCP as it's called here). 
As Misty has said, there are a few different ways you can do this, but if you're still having problems - please just ask. Smile
I can't see my profile Xconne10
ariel
ariel

Post by ariel on Sun 12 Jan 2020, 11:45

Welcome archangelsecrets  wave  
Nice to meet you.

Current date/time is Wed 15 Jul 2020, 20:22