Light After Life

Discussion forum exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal Page is: 'Mind Over Matter: Telekinesis'

Open Week at Stansted Hall, 2015

Candlelight.kk
site owner
site owner

Female

Open Week at Stansted Hall, 2015

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 24 Apr 2017, 14:33

(originally posted on 23 Apr 2015 09:24 pm)

Open Week at the Arthur Findlay College, Stansted  is from 2nd - 5th May this year, 2015.

I might go along on either the Saturday or Sunday.

Here are the programmes for the individual days:

Saturday, 2nd May

Sunday, 3rd

Monday, 4th

Tuesday, 5th

For full details, check out the website:  http://www.arthurfindlaycollege.org/prog2015/course17O-15.html
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Re: Open Week at Stansted Hall, 2015

Post by Misty on Mon 24 Apr 2017, 14:35

Do you have to pre-book for this or can you just turn up on any one of the days?
Candlelight.kk
site owner
site owner

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 24 Apr 2017, 14:38

Misty wrote:Do you have to pre-book for this or can you just turn up on any one of the days?

I'm not sure whether you can go without booking, Misty. I suppose you could do so, but you'd be taking a chance on getting into any of the lectures, workshops, demos etc, as more than likely there would be a limit on the number of places and they might well be fully booked up.
Perhaps if you were to turn up early in the day you could be lucky - first-come-first-served type of thing.

If you do decide to go, let me know and if we're there at the same time perhaps we could arrange to meet up?
Candlelight.kk
site owner
site owner

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 24 Apr 2017, 14:39

Misty, check your PMs.

Current date/time is Mon 21 Jan 2019, 00:33