Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Video of the Week now showing on the Portal is: 'SCIENCE SET FREE: A talk by Dr. Rupert Sheldrake'

Testimony of Light (by Helen Greaves)

mac
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

book Re: Testimony of Light (by Helen Greaves)

Post by mac on 22nd March 2019, 21:59

I've already read many pages, kk, and I'm very much enjoying it.   Smile  

Thanks for a great recommendation   thumb   I'm sure you won't mind my passing it on to members in 'my other place'.  (ALF)
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 22nd March 2019, 22:38

mac wrote:I've already read many pages, kk, and I'm very much enjoying it.   Smile  

Thanks for a great recommendation   thumb   I'm sure you won't mind my passing it on to members in 'my other place'.  (ALF)

Not at all, mac.  Smile

Glad you're enjoying the book, as I did.  It will be good to hear the opinions of other readers.  I suspect there may be some 'poetic licence' inserted in parts (perhaps some added frilling from the mind of the living author), to make the book commercially viable, but the heart of the content sits well and compares favourably with much of what is gleaned from various reliable sources.
evergreen
evergreen
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Post by evergreen on 3rd April 2019, 12:36

Candlelight.kk wrote:Testimony of Light
by Helen Greaves

This is an excellent book channeled through Helen Greaves by Frances Banks, a former Catholic nun. The two women were close friends during France's lifetime. After her passing Frances began telepathically communicating to Helen with instructions that Helen was to write in book form all that Frances tells her regarding her new experience in her new "world".

It is a clear testimony to the fact that our consciousness goes with us when we leave physical form and our learning continues forever.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. 
Thanks for providing that opportunity here, when otherwise I would not have heard of it. thanks

btw, I love the annotated quotation you have set here in the Library description.

“Read not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for granted; nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider.” (Francis Bacon)

My philosophy too. Cool

Current date/time is 20th July 2019, 22:00