Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Silver Birch

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Silver Birch Empty Silver Birch

Post by Candlelight.kk Thu 18 Oct 2018 - 18:50

Silver Birch was a spirit guide who spoke through Maurice Barbanell (1902-1981), founder and editor of the Psychic News of London, England. He was one of the influential spiritual commentators of the mid-20th Century who drew our attention to the coming of a miraculous “New World.”

Word of Silver Birch’s teachings first began to circulate in the late 1930s and, within forty years, nine books of his teachings had been issued, circulating widely in the Anglophone world.

The group was known as Hannen Swaffen’s Circle to keep Barbanell’s name a secret. It met monthly for four decades in a small flat in a pleasant part of London.

Although “Silver Birch” spoke through a North American Indian vehicle on the other side, the higher spirit who sourced his message was not an Indian.

Of himself, Silver Birch would give few details. He imposed upon himself the burden of anonymity “so that I would make no appeal of illustrious personage, title, rank, or fame, but would be judged on what I said and what I did.

His last lifetime occurred around 3,000 years earlier, during which lifetime he venerated many gods. He had to learn in the spirit world that “there is only one Great Spirit, Who has provided eternal laws for the control of every phase of life throughout the boundless universe.”

Silver Birch speaks at a specially arranged sitiing via the mediumship of Maurice Barbanell, giving his views of life here and hereafter. (in 6 parts):

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Silver Birch Empty Silver Birch - Questions & Answers

Post by Candlelight.kk Thu 18 Oct 2018 - 19:03

Silver Birch - Questions & Answers:

Part 1
    Topics: The Great Spirit, Jesus the Nazarene, Prayer, War, Suffering, Nature, Fox-Hunting, Cause & Effect, Soul Evolution, Compensation & Retribution, Spirit & Soul, Spirit World, Creation.

Part 2
    Topics: Creation, Spirit, God, Evolution, Disabilities, Struggle, Animals, Other Worlds, Destiny, Love, Mediumship.

Part 3
    Topics: Healing, Spiritualism, Religion, The Bible, Jesus the Nazarene, Baptism, The Great Spirit, Christianity Euthanasia, Disease & Illness, Birth, Epilepsy, Helping Others.

Part 4
    Topics: Healing, Worry, Heart Transplantations, Animal Experiments & Vivisection, Life After Death, Loved Ones in the Spirit World, Spirit Communication, Death & the Afterlife, Reincarnation, Soul.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 8:48