Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Spiritlove Forum Members Meet-up - August 2010

Candlelight.kk

Female

Spiritlove Forum Members Meet-up - August 2010

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 21:44

The dates are now set for the next exciting Spiritlove Members Meet-up!

London is the venue - and we've got a variety of exciting adventures lined up - something different each day.

August 6th (Friday) through to August 9th (Monday)

The highlight of the weekend will be on the Sunday (8th) with a trip on a barge on the Regents Canal from Little Venice down to Camden Market
(with a guided history along the route which passes through part of Regents Park Zoo). 
For an idea of what to expect - click http://www.camdenguide.co.uk/visit/canalwalk.htm to watch video.

The rest of the time is yet to be decided.  Time permitting, possible suggestions are a boat ride on the Thames from the Embankment down to Greenwich or Richmond or Windsor, a picnic in Hyde Park ... perhaps a visit to a mediumship demonstration (spiritualist church or theatre demonstration) depending of course on what (and who) is available.

Visit the Spiritlove forum for further details.

maxine
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Female

Re: Spiritlove Forum Members Meet-up - August 2010

Post by maxine on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 21:46

It sounds nice but i am on my hols first fortnight in sept and need every pound.

Current date/time is Wed 18 Oct 2017, 19:27