Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

2 posters

Mobile version

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

thumb-up Mobile version

Post by Candlelight.kk Wed 10 Oct 2018 - 19:31

Now when you use the forum from your mobile phone, you don't have to click anything to choose the desktop or website version.  The forum now shows up automatically with the full website version.

With the mobile version, a few of the features were not available from your phone, like the side panel and headers and stuff.  Now you will find ALL features just as it is on your computer, without having to switch over anything on your phone. Mobile version 3711883763 

I hope that works for everyone OK - if not, then I think it might be time for you to get a new mobile... Mobile version Icon_wink
    evergreen
    evergreen

thumb-up Re: Mobile version

Post by evergreen Sun 14 Oct 2018 - 17:21

I had already noticed this welcome improvement. Have sent a like to your post Candlelight.kk but the like system only tells you someone has liked a post, doesn't let you know who that someone was -- would be better if it did.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

thumb-up Re: Mobile version

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 15 Oct 2018 - 20:15

evergreen wrote:I had already noticed this welcome improvement.  Have sent a like to your post Candlelight.kk but the like system only tells you someone has liked a post, doesn't let you know who that someone was -- would be better if it did.

I'm not quite sure how to fix it to tell the identity of the members that like the post. hmm  I've only just managed to sort out how to do it this far!  rabbit
    I suppose there must be a way, as most other forums do seem to have that privilege.  Maybe one day ....
    I'll check it out.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 8:39