Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

5 posters

David Traynor

mac

David Traynor - Page 1 Empty Re: David Traynor

Post by mac Fri 5 Oct 2018 - 22:27

lol very happy
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 21 Oct 2018 - 14:37

Misty wrote:It is the psychic art side of it that really interests me.  I would love to have a reading where the medium draws a picture of the person who is communicating.

Going back to the subject of Psychic / Spirit Artistry, in this video - psychic artist Marie Klement demonstrates an example of how it works for her:

and here - spirit artist medium Sandy Ingham is working with medium Chantelle Lockhart:

Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Mon 22 Oct 2018 - 17:03

Thanks for those links kk. Interesting how both of them say that the spirits they are drawing usually like to show themselves looking younger and not how they looked when they died, and by what you have said this was how it was too with the drawing of your grandmother.
    Candlelight.kk wrote:It was many years later that a photograph of her was discovered which perfectly matched my [very detailed] profile drawing. The profile photo had been taken when she was in her 30s.
    I wonder why this is?
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Mon 22 Oct 2018 - 17:12

Misty wrote:Thanks for those links kk. Interesting how both of them say that the spirits they are drawing usually like to show themselves looking younger and not how they looked when they died, and by what you have said this was how it was too with the drawing of your grandmother.
    Candlelight.kk wrote:It was many years later that a photograph of her was discovered which perfectly matched my [very detailed] profile drawing. The profile photo had been taken when she was in her 30s.
    I wonder why this is?

I'd guess that only a small percentage of us prefer our looks in later life over those we enjoyed when we were younger..... As we apparently have the means to show ourselves, after our passing, in the way we choose isn't it understandable that we might pick a time when we were 'at our best'? Mature, but still young, adults.....

When I pass over one of the first things I'm going to have is a full head of hair - purely for my own enjoyment as I haven't had that since I was in my mid-teens! There would be no point, though, in my presenting myself to anyone in this world that way (had I the chance) if I was trying to communicate my identity because as an adult I have always had little hair and anyone who might know me would not know me with hair.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 13:28

When my mother appeared to me (20 years after her passing) she looked how she was around her mid 30's, fresh-faced and healthy looking and before her hair had turned white. She was 72 when she died.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 5:25