Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

4 posters

Hello

Flying Hawk
    Flying Hawk

Hello  Empty Hello

Post by Flying Hawk Fri 28 Sep 2018 - 22:26

Hello,

I am new to the forum. I have been studying mediumship for some time now and I do that through reading books or listening to lectures from the past or practicing. I am coming along in my studies but feel at times I am still a toddler in my understanding. I continue to move forward though and that is what is important to me.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Hello  Empty Re: Hello

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Sep 2018 - 14:08

Flying Hawk wrote:Hello,

I am new to the forum. I have been studying mediumship for some time now and I do that through reading books or listening to lectures from the past or practicing. I am coming along in my studies but feel at times I am still a toddler in my understanding. I continue to move forward though and that is what is important to me.

Welcome to LAL, Flying Hawk.   Welcome

I like that expression - "still a toddler in my understanding".  Where mediumship is concerned, I think that can be said for every living person, whatever their age or experience on this planet.  Many of the outstanding practitioners of mediumship of the past and those who are still with us today will have come to a 'knowing' that life itself is a learning curve, of which our 'living' time on this earth is but a tiny part of the process.
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Sat 29 Sep 2018 - 16:35

Hi Flying Hawk. wave   If you like reading books on mediumship there is a great selection of recommended books here in the forum library. Some of them are even available to read free on line.  very happy Have a look at the index of the forum, if you go to the Read Online Library section of the forum you are bound to find something of interest to you there.
    ariel
    ariel

Post by ariel Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 16:56

Welcome Flying Hawk.

Current date/time is Fri 15 Mar 2024 - 5:28