Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Video of the Week now showing on the Portal is: 'Beyond Our Sight'

Psychic News - September 2018

Candlelight.kk

Psychic News - September 2018 - Page 1 Empty Re: Psychic News - September 2018

Post by Candlelight.kk on 19th October 2018, 13:33

mac wrote:Jim Warwood has got in touch with either Tony or Roy at PN so I'll wait to see if he comes up with anything.

thumb
mac
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

Job/hobbies : retired

Post by mac on 26th October 2018, 09:57

Candlelight.kk wrote:
mac wrote:Jim Warwood has got in touch with either Tony or Roy at PN so I'll wait to see if he comes up with anything.

thumb

Jim's reported today that Tony Ortzen replied that there's been a glitch and he will let folk know - presumably via PN editorial kk - when everything is working again.

Will you please let us know when you see the announcement in PN? Smile
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 26th October 2018, 12:26

mac wrote:

Jim's reported today that Tony Ortzen replied that there's been a glitch and he will let folk know - presumably via PN editorial kk - when everything is working again.

Thanks, mac. I will definitely watch out for that. I wonder why they haven't mentioned it before now though. I guess they must be working hard behind the scenes to get things rolling. A huge amount of work must have gone into this project. Kudos to all those behind-the-scenes heroes involved. thumb
mac
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

Job/hobbies : retired

Post by mac on 26th October 2018, 13:14

Candlelight.kk wrote:
mac wrote:

Thanks, mac. I will definitely watch out for that. I wonder why they haven't mentioned it before now though. I guess they must be working hard behind the scenes to get things rolling. A huge amount of work must have gone into this project. Kudos to all those behind-the-scenes heroes involved. thumb

Well, yes, I suppose they should have been working to get things sorted provided someone actually knew there was a problem..... But that university's IT people should surely have known there was an issue? It's not like the project was a pioneering one as they have other archives.

We'll see. Wink

Current date/time is 21st May 2019, 00:46