Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Eric Hatton: A Review of Modern Spiritualism

Candlelight.kk

Female

Eric Hatton: A Review of Modern Spiritualism

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 18:14

(originally posted on 03 Sep 2014 01:50 am)

Eric Hatton

A Review of Modern Spiritualism

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Eric Hatton: A Review of Modern Spiritualism

Post by mac on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 18:50

What a nice guy and what an interesting interview video. When was it produced, KK?
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 18:52

mac wrote:What a nice guy and what an interesting interview video. When was it produced, KK?

He is indeed a lovely man, and a real gentleman too. I had the pleasure of meeting him last year, when he took the Memorial Service for Ros Cattenach at the London Spiritual Mission:

http://spiritlove.freeforums.org/missio ... t3273.html

(Sorry, mac - our friend JD inevitably turns up in that link, like the proverbial Bad Penny that he is)

The SNU uploaded that video to YouTube on 30th May 2009.

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male

Post by mac on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 18:55

2009 for the video release - wow that's some time ago?

No worries about our member Jon. He gives me a chuckle when I can be bothered to engage with him but otherwise I view him in the way I now view trolls - annoying at times but of no real importance or consequence for me.

He just can't stay away, though, despite his protestations that he only posts on his own website! Ya gotta larf.
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 18:59

mac wrote:He just can't stay away, though, despite his protestations that he only posts on his own website!  Ya gotta larf. 

He does have a valid reason for those "protestations", being that the notorious 'MU' character is in the habit of making fake impersonation posts on various sites across the net, falsely using Jon's name (as has been done to you - and indeed myself - on occasions).

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male

Post by mac on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 19:01

Candlelight.kk wrote:
mac wrote:He just can't stay away, though, despite his protestations that he only posts on his own website!  Ya gotta larf. 

He does have a valid reason for those "protestations", being that the notorious 'MU' character is in the habit of making fake impersonation posts on various sites across the net, falsely using Jon's name (as has been done to you - and indeed myself - on occasions).

It would be valid except he appeared to be protesting here... But now you're making me wonder if I was had a couple of weeks back when it appeared that it was Jon who was writing - was that a troll, perhaps the MU!! troll????

I've been assuming the username JDBP stood for Jon Donnis, Bad Psychics.
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 19:08

mac wrote:
Candlelight.kk wrote:

It would be valid except he appeared to be protesting here... But now you're making me wonder if I was had a couple of weeks back when it appeared that it was Jon who was writing - was that a troll, perhaps the MU!! troll????

I've been assuming the username JDBP stood for Jon Donnis, Bad Psychics.

No need to worry there, mac. To use one of his favourite expressions - I am 100% positive that the person posting on here, then and now, is our JD.

Your assumption is correct (100% !).

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male

Post by mac on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 19:10

I'm relieved I wasn't being suckered! Trolls are such sneaky characters at times.....

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male

Post by JDBP on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 19:12

Yes it is me, I asked for my name to be changed but also for it to remain clear to people who know me that it is still me.

By the way Victor Zammitt is behind the MU troll accounts, since I exposed him, he has stopped impersonating me as far as I can see.

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male

Post by mac on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 19:13

The problem with any troll is that it's unlikely one can ever be certain who it is. A successful one will usually be one step ahead, constantly watching the play and barmy - it's a tricky cocktail to deal with.

Current date/time is Sun 24 Sep 2017, 11:22